Aaron Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darryl Tincknell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
..our 3-6 weeks with an MCL. Feel bad for this kid..great kid from everything I’ve read and seems to me to be the back of the future for the Packers..needs work on his blitz pickups but he’s young ..the injury bug is really,really holding this team back and must really be wearing on the coaching staff..they of course say all the right things and next man up but it has to be frustrating..good luck young man and I hope it’s 3 instead of 6 weeks

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure what Monty's status is, but it seems like we had better fill one of those empty roster spots with a RB. No clue why the Packers haven't already filled back to 53... but it seems a running back is in order.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure what Monty's status is, but it seems like we had better fill one of those empty roster spots with a RB. No clue why the Packers haven't already filled back to 53... but it seems a running back is in order.
pretty sure they're keeping it for Spriggs who couldn't be activated until this week anyway. Didn't see any sense in making roster moves just to make the moves. RB will just mean Mayes is activated I think.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pretty sure they're keeping it for Spriggs who couldn't be activated until this week anyway. Didn't see any sense in making roster moves just to make the moves. RB will just mean Mayes is activated I think.
Perhaps, but I think they were actually down to 51 going into Sunday.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm really PISSED that the only positive so far to this crappy season, Jones, gets ****** out too. I mean...the Football God's are taking the season off and the Football Demons are laughing. Not just here...league wide.

OP
OP
Darryl Tincknell

Darryl Tincknell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah...the league has really taken a beating this year..the top QB(AR) possibly the best RB (David Johnson) possibly the top receiver (OBJ) and the best defensive stud in the league(JJ Watt) all out for most likely the season...plus this stupid national anthem crap thrown in and fake fans not watching the NFL(don’t let the door hit ya in the ***) Tough year for the league.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every team's fans feel this way. I think just because you pay more attention to the Packers, you are not aware other teams always have longer injury reports.
Those other teams didn't have Aaron Rodgers to lose ......it's all relative I guess.

Reaction score
It certainly was enough. We already had Montgomery and Ripkowski, so that makes it five. Did we put one of them on the PS or IR?
MM had been eluding to Monty still having a chance to play Sunday. He’s a solid contributor to this Offense so hopefully his injury is a minor aggravated type thing.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Deshaun Watson, Andrew Luck, Derek Carr . . . and a bunch of guys who don't throw footballs.

Derek Carr was thrown under the bus by his own O-line and I`ll always hate the Raiders for that disgusting act.

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those other teams didn't have Aaron Rodgers to lose ......it's all relative I guess.

The Texans went from the highest scoring offense in the league to scoring one offensive TD each of the last two weeks after Watson went down.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Texans went from the highest scoring offense in the league to scoring one offensive TD each of the last two weeks after Watson went down.
Yeah it does appear that Watson is going to be something special.... hard for me to give him Aaron Rodgers status until he shows it for more than a partial season, but I get what you are saying.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
They must have a terrible GM for not having a stud QB in reserve.:)

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it does appear that Watson is going to be something special....hard for me to give him Aaron Rodgers status until he shows it for more than a partial season, but I get what you are saying.

Deshaun Watson is a legit franchise QB and will probably become the best QB in Texans history. That is what the team has been needing throughout its existence.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Why did they do that? What disgusting act are you referring to?

When he refused to kneel during the anthem (I cannot recall the exact game sorry), it was reported that some of the offensive line were reported to have said, and I quote "If he wants to stand alone, he can stand alone on the field". The team went from one sack last year to four in one game, and ended up injured.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Found this

and this

https://www.inquisitr.com/4528315/d...-their-quarterback-didnt-kneel-during-anthem/

Last edited by a moderator:

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, Carr should demand a trade. How can he ever trust those idiots again?

Status
Not open for further replies.