2022 week 18 pre-game thread: Rematch with the Lions

D

Deleted member 6794

If our Offense starts popping (maybe it never does idk) it has the capability to be a top 5 area unit. We have the Offensive player talent and Coaching to put a hurting on teams but we just have not peaked yet imo.

While the offense has improved I don't think the unit has enough talent to perform at a top five level in the league.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While the offense has improved I don't think the unit has enough talent to perform at a top five level in the league.
Not yet. Not enough experience playing together. Although I will say the running back tandem is as good as we have been since the Ahman Green era Rodgers does not have any where near the weaponry he had back in 2011.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean, how many wins do the refs need to giftwrap your Packers before you all admit the obvious?
You mean like the 1999 playoff game when Rice fumbled but it wasn't called, the 2012 playoff game in Arizona when a face mask penalty should have been called in OT on Michael Adams or Fail Mary disaster in 2012?

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I find it funny..kitties cooking off..no respect..blah..blah..blah. Cry all you want..due for a LAMBEAU SIZED *** KICKING!!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I'm normally not a Seahawk fan, but here goes.... "Go HAWKS!"

While it would be kind of fun, for the SeaTurkeys to lose, setting up the game tonight to be a "winner takes all". I am fine with the Lions being eliminated before the start of the game and I am even more fine with the Packers winning....and thus being in, but almost sweeter....eliminating Pete Carroll and the SeaHags.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score

While it would be kind of fun, for the SeaTurkeys to lose, setting up the game tonight to be a "winner takes all". I am fine with the Lions being eliminated before the start of the game and I am even more fine with the Packers winning....and thus being in, but almost sweeter....eliminating Pete Carroll and the SeaHags.
Yes. If the Lions don't have anything to play for besides pride or denying us a playoff spot if we get a 2 score lead that might take some of the starch of them tonight.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Yes. If the Lions don't have anything to play for besides pride or denying us a playoff spot if we get a 2 score lead that might take some of the starch of them tonight.
How about a 4 score lead at the end of the 3rd Q...then I can head home and get to bed by.....1 am :D

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You mean like the 1999 playoff game when Rice fumbled but it wasn't called, the 2012 playoff game in Arizona when a face mask penalty should have been called in OT on Michael Adams or Fail Mary disaster in 2012?
You`re sounding like a Lion fan now.......lol

coulomb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't forget the replacement ref game vs the seahawks, where the call against the packers was so bad the nfl realized that the replacement refs had to go. yeah, boohoo, packers get all the breaks.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, things tend to even out over the years and even over the season. I would hate to have computers run the game. They may get all the calls right but it would not be the same and not better imho. And someone would learn how to cheat. I do like instant replay though and think that coaches should get as many as possible if they keep getting them right. But they can't challenge every little thing. When they can throw the flag in games these days seems reasonable. Maybe just a little fine tuning.

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy game day to all! Chicago hood rats did not treat the fire department well last night so i needed my nap. Fires, accidents and overdoses oh my! Let’s get the day started!

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Sea turkeys lmao! I like that

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m at lambeau and it’s cold and windy here the windchill makes it super cold

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any Lion fan that remains loyal I take my hat off 2 with all of the 1970s type Packer like teams they have had lately. I like Campbell too. Mr. Suh is gone and that was the only time I despised the Hono blue. If they take this Packer team down tonight then it is proof positive that this year neither should the green and gold be in the playoffs nor did they deserve to make it there.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m at lambeau and it’s cold and windy here the windchill makes it super cold
Weren’t you just bustin someone’s balls about the cold saying you grew up near superior? This is nothing, it’s like 25 degrees with a gentle breeze. I was standing outside with my 91 year old grandma chatting this morning before taking the kids skiing.

Suck it up :)

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On another note, great seeing JJ Watt playing. Sad to see him leave but it was great to see him on Sundays and eventually the HOF.

Members online

Latest posts