your favorite giants vs packers game ever?

BackingJPP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And I love how every single of one you come on this board and talk **** like you own the place.

You're no more classy than the Jets are, I guess it's a typical thing for New York teams and playing in the NFC East with the likes of Dallas and Philadelphia.

I can't wait for the Packers to beat you guys so you can run your over confident arrogance ***** back to your own message boards.

I love your ad hominem arguments. We came here to discuss football, not to talk trash. Forums are a communal place where people interact with other people of different or mutual interests. I am not doing anything arrogant nor am I trying to "own the place."

You claim the Giants are as classless as the Jets because we started talking (only JPP did) pre-game. Then I referred to Greg Jennings and his pre-game talk, and of course you ignored me.

Then you went further and stereotyped every New York fan as an @sshole because of the general idea that "New Yorkers are ********". This argument is also wrong. Maybe every Asian is smart and every Black is athletic? No, what you are implying is wrong and it IS stereotyping.

You further stereotype the Giants as classless because we are part of the NFCEAST which includes Dallas and Philly Fans. While I agree many Philly fans I have met are rude and arrogant, there is no need to include them in our group of fans. Most Giant fans I know have a big heart and love competition (although others whine a lot, I tend not to associate myself with those).

I love your confidence in your team though; I thoroughly enjoy seeing fans defend their team. So now you must know why I must defend mine when people like you attack the team and its fans.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love your ad hominem arguments. We came here to discuss football, not to talk trash. Forums are a communal place where people interact with other people of different or mutual interests. I am not doing anything arrogant nor am I trying to "own the place."

You claim the Giants are as classless as the Jets because we started talking (only JPP did) pre-game. Then I referred to Greg Jennings and his pre-game talk, and of course you ignored me.

Then you went further and stereotyped every New York fan as an @sshole because of the general idea that "New Yorkers are ********". This argument is also wrong. Maybe every Asian is smart and every Black is athletic? No, what you are implying is wrong and it IS stereotyping.

You further stereotype the Giants as classless because we are part of the NFCEAST which includes Dallas and Philly Fans. While I agree many Philly fans I have met are rude and arrogant, there is no need to include them in our group of fans. Most Giant fans I know have a big heart and love competition (although others whine a lot, I tend not to associate myself with those).

I love your confidence in your team though; I thoroughly enjoy seeing fans defend their team. So now you must know why I must defend mine when people like you attack the team and its fans.
I've been part of this forum long enough to have seen opposing team's fans come on here and claim to want to have friendly chat only they turn out to do all this chest thumping "I like the Packers but our team is better and we're gonna beat you bad on Sunday."
Last year's Jets fans who visited come to mind.
I appreciate the respect and the opportunity for friendly talk you bring for the upcoming game.
I will jump all over posters when I detect even a hint of trolling, however I haven't felt the need to do that with the Giants fans since so far I have seen tons of friendliness and class coming from you Giants fans.

WarGiants

Cheesehead
Reaction score
07 NFCC

too easy huh? lol

But it honestly is. It was a thriller of a game w/ SB implications, btwn two classic franchises, played in the most historic stadium in all of football, in Lambeau, on a historic night temperature-wise...

Nowadays, I feel cold just thinking about that game...lol

Members online

Latest posts