your favorite giants vs packers game ever?

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
na i still say the greatest game i've ever seen was the 07 NFCC. Not because we won but because i pulled my hair out the whole game. The missed FGs - it was insane

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mine was the 1986 season finale with the giants winning 55-24
Have you settled on an avatar yet?
Seems like your latest ones are trying to be Packers embarrassing ones much like what I'm doing with my sig pic. at Brady and the Cheats.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants vs Pack? The most recent one obviously.

Giants vs anyone else: The SB win over the Cheatriots.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the story where Lombardi has dinner w/ the Giants Owner & says "we're gonna beat ya tomorrow" and just gets up and leaves

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nov 15, 1998

GB 37 NYG 3

Never seen soo many Giants fans leave at Halftime in my life. Graham and Kanell both got rocked. Reggie White and Vonnie Holiday had 2 sacks each. Favre dominated the Giants D all game

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Last season's Packers/Giants game, I went to it, and remembered that I didn't even realize that how awesome Packers did till the next day and saw the highlights.

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my favortite packer vs another team game was a game in 1989 I believe when the pack beat the great 49ers...i think Majik and the miracles pulled one off...i hated the niners back then.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
By far, 12/26/2010. I was visiting my kids in NYC and watched the game in a Brooklyn bar. My whole family in green and gold. A really fun game in the middle of the blizzard of the decade. And to top it all off, I was stranded in NYC because of the blizzard while the Giants were stranded in Green Bay. BWAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2007 NFCCG lol

Great game, though we were on the wrong side. But I can honestly say if not for Favre's INT, he would have stayed our QB and Aaron Rodgers would be playing elsewhere right about now.

GiantFan inNH

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2008 NFC Championship game.. Before that, the wins against Tampa and Dallas were not that unexpected.. the GB game was when the giants really started to believe in themselves. going into the Super Bowl, I was sure the giants had left it all on the green bay tundra. Glad I was wrong. Winning that super bowl was totally unexpected.

The giants have won three titles since I've been a fan. The first two, they had great seasons and it was more expected.. the 07-08 season was a fantasy ride

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2007 NFCCG lol

Great game, though we were on the wrong side. But I can honestly say if not for Favre's INT, he would have stayed our QB and Aaron Rodgers would be playing elsewhere right about now.

yea i'm with ya, complete rollercoaster

BackingJPP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mine will be this one if the Pack wins so the Giants can be like the Jets with their big talk in the playoffs and fail.

I love how you subtly (or not so subtly here) try to deface the Giants' in every post, trying to compare them to the classlessness of the Jets or even stereotyping them to the @sshole/douchbaginess of NY.

It's not like Greg Jennings and the Packers haven't been talking either. SO PLEASE.

We can't control what players say but at least Tom Coughlin, Tuck, and Tollefson have downplayed the talk and are ready to let their play do their talking.
(http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/10629/you-down-with-jpps-guarantee)

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I love how you subtly (or not so subtly here) try to deface the Giants' in every post, trying to compare them to the classlessness of the Jets or even stereotyping them to the @sshole/douchbaginess of NY.

It's not like Greg Jennings and the Packers haven't been talking either. SO PLEASE.

We can't control what players say but at least Tom Coughlin, Tuck, and Tollefson have downplayed the talk and are ready to let their play do their talking.
(http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/10629/you-down-with-jpps-guarantee)

And I love how every single of one you come on this board and talk **** like you own the place.

You're no more classy than the Jets are, I guess it's a typical thing for New York teams and playing in the NFC East with the likes of Dallas and Philadelphia.

I can't wait for the Packers to beat you guys so you can run your over confident arrogance ***** back to your own message boards.

Members online

Latest posts