With WRs down..Where's Trevor Davis??

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? I've watched every Rodgers presser this season, haven't heard him speak much of Davis at all. Good things about gmo though.
It was real brief about trevor getting the ball i cant remember off head what week it was. I know earlier in the season also he briefly said something about trevor.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Captain might have to do the #'s, but I noticed Janis taking a lot of snaps on offense last game. Probably because Jordy got hurt, but he was out there.

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling another Janis moment is happening this Sunday.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Captain might have to do the #'s, but I noticed Janis taking a lot of snaps on offense last game. Probably because Jordy got hurt, but he was out there.

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling another Janis moment is happening this Sunday.
"Says a prayer....annnnnnnnd Janis..."

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
"AW STOP IT!"
"THAT'S INSANE!"

Michaels and Collinsworth are my favorites.
The best duo without question. Buck is okay, but Aikman works my nerves. The new guy on MNF is absolutely awful. Nance and Simms for CBS do good as well, IMO.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy who is like nails on a chalkboard for me is John Gruden. :eek: I just can't stand to hear him talk.

D

Deleted member 6794

And I understand, but in year 3 there shouldn't be any issues with him not knowing the playbook. I don't buy that. A guy that big and fast only being primarily a special teams guy baffles me.

I agree Janis shouldn't have any issues with the playbook in his third season but unfortunately it seems he has.

Janis played 16 snaps on offense vs. the Giants but wasn't targeted at all.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score

so far we have cook, janis, adams, and g-mo that will be heroes this game. bets will be closed Sunday.

i'm still sticking with cook

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok added are richard rogers hahahaha, cobb hehe, aaron rodgers with a side order of micheal.

Since Jordy is out I think Davis will rotate with G-mo. Just sayin', ya'll! Cook running slant and Davis and G-mo going forest gump all the way to the end zone, Mont going r-back and receiver, Adams outside as well. Cobb and Cook destroying the middle of the field.

Last edited:

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok added are richard rogers hahahaha, cobb hehe, aaron rodgers with a side order of micheal.

Since Jordy is out I think Davis will rotate with G-mo. Just sayin', ya'll! Cook running slant and Davis and G-mo going forest gump all the way to the end zone, Mont going r-back and receiver, Adams outside as well. Cobb and Cook destroying the middle of the field.
Davis has not even been active in a game in quite a while .... I wouldn't be surprised to see him be inactive again today.

D

Deleted member 6794

I highly doubt Davis will take away any snaps from Allison.

D

Deleted member 6794

The way these injuries looking Trevor have got to be getting practice time with Rodgers?

Unfortunately the Packers don't spend a ton of time on the practice field this late in the season anymore and with Rodgers a bit under the weather I don't believe they get a lot of reps together this week.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the injuries at WR Davis will have another chance for a good game vs Atlanta. I hope we see some of the blazing speed we drafted him for.
He had a good game the last time we played the falcons, he caught his first touchdown. Also had a nice punt return. I hope he gets another chance to prove he play in this league. Hes perfect for those quick hitch passes.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He had a good game the last time we played the falcons, he caught his first touchdown. Also had a nice punt return. I hope he gets another chance to prove he play in this league. Hes perfect for those quick hitch passes.
The Falcons Corners are pretty fast and Davis better watch out for Neal laying the wood!!!

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Davis will probably get some snaps tomorrow but Rodgers will only throw him the ball at a last resort because he hasn't had the reps that the top 5 receivers have gotten. Since the Packers don't have any 6 receiver sets nor does any team, it's safe to say the number 6 receiver on the depth chart doesn't get many reps with the first string qb.

D

Deleted member 6794

Davis will probably get some snaps tomorrow but Rodgers will only throw him the ball at a last resort because he hasn't had the reps that the top 5 receivers have gotten. Since the Packers don't have any 6 receiver sets nor does any team, it's safe to say the number 6 receiver on the depth chart doesn't get many reps with the first string qb.

You know that teams aren't allowed to have six eligible receivers on the field, don't you???