• No, it will be either 9-7 or 10-6 with a wildcard spot

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • No, we're not making the playoffs

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 6794

the mere fact this is happening will weaken he team going forward

If the players decide to not agree to be interviewed it will take a long time before this case is settled. Meanwhile both Matthews and Peppers will most likely be allowed to play with an injunction.

While you say you're a Packers fan you taking joy in something negative happening to the team makes you look like a troll.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, you don't think they'd make the playoffs? That's the only part of the regular season that many of us think counts.

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the players decide to not agree to be interviewed it will take a long time before this case is settled. Meanwhile both Matthews and Peppers will most likely be allowed to play with an injunction.

While you say you're a Packers fan you taking joy in something negative happening to the team makes you look like a troll.

Where is the taking joy part? It's you deciding to see things as positive and negative. I'm just looking at details.
Stop calling things trolls or trolling just because it doesn't fit in the box you need to put life in to feel comfortable.
I mean ,seriously? Are you a grown up or not? I'm on team me. I like being right.
Evaluating something as I see fit to do so is not trolling. It's actually called freedom to say and think as I choose.

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score

What part of..theyll be suspended jf they don't comply...do you not understand?

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahh, yes I see who the 1.4 percenter is

Certainly doesn't look like my post ended up where it belonged, as far as to whom I was replying, but regardless, is the 1.4 percenter thing an inside reference, or could you explain how that applies to fans who see the regular season as just something that gets us into the playoffs?

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Certainly doesn't look like my post ended up where it belonged, as far as to whom I was replying, but regardless, is the 1.4 percenter thing an inside reference, or could you explain how that applies to fans who see the regular season as just something that gets us into the playoffs?

The 1.4 percent is just that 1 vote up there on the poll that says "no, not making the playoffs". I had figured you were talking to 1940sfootball and that was his vote on that lol.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks. I like debate and don't have a problem defending myself, but when I have no idea what's behind a comment, that's tough to do. :)

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 6794

Feeling a little different about Josh Hawkins? Lol

Hawkins has been the best undrafted cornerback during training camp and preseason so far. Good call on your part. There's no guarantee he will end up making the final roster though yet.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Hawkins has been the best undrafted cornerback during training camp and preseason so far. Good call on your part. There's no guarantee he will end up making the final roster though yet.

Well from top to bottom the defense is playing "real fast" and getting after it.

Capers has all the pieces.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hawkins and Brice are making it very hard for the coaches to cut them.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, we might all have to take back the Vike's chances of getting to the playoffs now, Teddy Bridgewater out and looks like it's for the season they're saying.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts