Why the Packers will make the playoffs....

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
5 games to go people..

My god settle the hell down

If they lose next 2 then panic
Ya That!

A lot of FB left, & I see us taking 4 out of 5 (possibly run the table)...Division is OURS!

I look at the ALT game as a "bump in the road", it was unrealistic to think we could go into their house & get a win...yet, we almost did.

If the FB gods align us up to meet the Falcons in the playoffs again, we have valuable tape on them now.

PackersFan28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe that we can win the division because of how tough the upcoming weeks will be for the Bears. I'm looking forward to playing them again as well.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we go 12-4. Lions, Queens, Pats and Jets beat the Bares.

That is, if we bench Colledge.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just looked it up it goes commen games and then nfc record. I thought it was the other way around. Did this change? with in the last couple yrs?

It actually changed with the divisional format change in 2002. It's common games before conference record when it comes to divisional tiebreaking, but it's conference record before common games when it comes to non-divisional tiebreaking.

I made a mistake when saying the Bears can clinch without beating us... they lost to the Giants, and we still can beat the Giants to even up that tiebreaker. Right now the Bears are 6-2 in common games and we are 7-2. Meaning that if both the Packers and Bears win out going into Week 17, the Packers would win the division by beating the Bears based on the conference record tiebreaker.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we can make the playoffs,but the games that are a little scary are the pats and giants,giants do have a good d-line and their o-line at times gives up on Manning so if Clay and company can rattle his cage and get him to throw the ball more well you know the rest.But I thin as of now lets win this Sunday and go from there.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our games Vs the NY Football Giants and Da Bears are going to BE HUGE!
NYG is a playoff team and will be battling for a wildcard spot and the Bears game will be for the Division Title.
Although I hope you are all right about the Bears losing a few down the stretch. That would take some pressure of the Pack but it will still be a big game!

can't look past the 49ers though! I can say I woun't miss Gore on Sunday!
go pack!

Members online

Latest posts