Why So Many Packers to the Vikings?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
In my experience as a foreigner, the only people I ever had a dislike of was the native people of Philly. My very first visit to the U.S. I arrived in Philadelphea. The first 10 I met were horrible and that was just in the airport. It could have soured my view of America, but when I flew into Milwaukee, the people were totally different. The same when I flew in Chicago (even wearing our colours)(colors). I always engage U.S. passengers flying through our airport, and they are always very friendly........even Viking fans ;)
... I'd appreciate it if I was not judged by the lousy international airport that I happen to live closest to. Nobody likes that place, it's terrible.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

... I'd appreciate it if I was not judged by the lousy international airport that I happen to live closest to. Nobody likes that place, it's terrible.
Sorry Hyph, I meant no offence to you personally but its just how I felt about Philly. I don't judge the whole of America based on some individuals, but if they had been the ONLY Americans I`d met I could easily have done so is all I meant.

H

HardRightEdge

Sorry Hyph, I meant no offence to you personally but its just how I felt about Philly. I don't judge the whole of America based on some individuals, but if they had been the ONLY Americans I`d met I could easily have done so is all I meant.

Don't apologize, Billy. Everybody here in American knows Philly is anything but the "City of Brotherly Love". They'd boo their own grandma if the mashed potatoes came out cold.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Don't apologize, Billy. Everybody here in American knows Philly is anything but the "City of Brotherly Love". They'd boo their own grandma if the mashed potatoes came out cold.
Cheers HRE but I`d hate to think I`ve offended Hyph, which wasn`t my intention.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Aint that the truth, I swear we have the most obnoxious sports fans in America. Which makes no sense because all Philly teams except the Flyers suck.

Cheers HRE but I`d hate to think I`ve offended Hyph, which wasn`t my intention.
Nah, just ribbin ya mate ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts