Which Team(s) Are Most Likely To Regress From Winning Records Last Year To Losing Ones This Year?

Which Team(s) Are Going To Regress?

• Detroit Lions

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Oakland Raiders

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Tennessee Titans

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's tough to say really where anyone is at this point. Yes Detroit is 2-0, but how many times have we seen this story play out? It appears the NYG and Arizona Cardinals are in far worse shape than anyone thought and both are probably going to need to move on from their QBs by the time this season ends.

I'm wondering though, should McAdoo get sent packing out of New York, should the Packers try and land him back here? I mean, I don't know that he'll be fired this year, but I gotta think if he doesn't get any offense going in New York even with those WRs at his disposal, his coaching tenure can't last too long.

Reaction score
It's interesting that you decided to wait for two months to reply to my previous post. That makes me believe you assume the team has regressed mainly because of Sunday's loss at Atlanta.
Your implication is that I somehow wait around months to answer your posts until I can get the right game to support my answer?
BTW.. If your question is 2 months old.. Why wouldn't I just use last years NFC Championship game if I wanted to make it look like we regressed, that would've been more than adequate?!! ;)

Reaction score
Television markets have nothing whatsoever to do with Green Bay regressing or not. There's been major legal changes to the blackout restrictions, plus with the cable-cutting and NFL Mobile way of watching games now it's changing how TV is marketed. But this has nothing to do with whether the Pack have regressed from last year to this year.
"Legal restrictions and cable cutting" were NOT the reason the games were switched in the 3rd quarter! Are you implying that if the game was close instead of us being up 3-4 scores.. they would've switched it anyway because of some legalistic reason?? I don't buy that theory. Those games were blowouts

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Legal restrictions and cable cutting" were NOT the reason the games were switched in the 3rd quarter! Are you implying that if the game was close instead of us being up 3-4 scores.. they would've switched it anyway because of some legalistic reason?? I don't buy that theory. Those games were blowouts

They've made it so that local markets don't switch games anymore period.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew we should have been on the list. Eight straight playoff appearances - all streaks must come to an end at some point.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew we should have been on the list. Eight straight playoff appearances - all streaks must come to an end at some point.

I don't consider this season a true regression since it would happen because of a Rodgers injury. The list was contingent on him playing all season and I guarantee if he did, we win 12 games.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meantime this year's Miami Dolphins are the strangest team ever in NFL history.

How the **** do you go managing to beat the Jets and Falcons on the road yet get your *** kicked to high heaven by the Saints and Ravens?

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saw a crawl on TV that the 'fins have the biggest net point deficit (-60) of any team with a winning record.

Members online

Latest posts