Whale signed by the ?

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where do you think he may end up? Can you imagine him playing for the Viks; they have the money. I wonder who else might need him and be able to sign him. I am sure the Bears would like some OL help.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
St. Louis would want him, to protect Bulger at the left side. I remember that the Rams were pretty weak on the left side, and Bulger getting a lot of sacks through the left side.

I even remember the Rams getting sacked for a safety from the left side, was that in the playoffs or in the last game vs. the Jets?

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In today paper in pennsylvania,it say the Eagles are interested in signing him.It said he is the best at the position,and that the Eagles will probaly let Mayberry go to another team. :Evil: I don't want to see him on the Eagles!!!

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Panthers make a strong play for him. They were in the Super Bowl two years ago, but then lost most of their O-line to FA and injuries. The fans down here feel that if they can shore up their O-line, they'll be contending for the title again. They could go after Rivera as well.

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw on a site that Wahle was projected to sign with the Rams or Bears. It would seriously suck A** if he signed with the bears, :evil:

OP
OP
S

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could handle him going to the Panthers. They've got a real nice team and don't appear to be a classy team as well.

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That sucks....but hey best of luck to Wahle and his new team. :)
I just hope we can re-sign Re-sign Rivera.....

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah - I read that, too - Carolina looks like the Winner on this one!

Current mock re-alignment for the O-Line is seen as Morley taking Wahle's place, then move Wells in at Center - let Flanagan go to the right-side with Tauscher, and stil sneak Bubba in there, like always... Clifton stays put.

Favre said last year that Wells did such a good job - he forgot that the Center was a Rookie!
Now, how ya like them apples?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
That'd be cool. I was listening to the radio, I think its KFAN or something, its ESPN Radio Network but it switchs to local guys after I think 3-4pm CST, anyhow Chris havel and 'The Rookie' were saying there is no chance of Flanny switching positions because he is a pro bowl center and that position is very difficult to learn and succeed. They also said he has not fully recovered from his injury and still has to baby it and that could cause the injury to reoccur during the season.

Members online

Latest posts