Week 3 SNF: Packers head to NOLA

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
In the case of the hearts and minds of the men in the Packers' FO, I would say what lurks there is a view of the draft that it's primarily an investment in the future. Right or wrong. But it would seem that their first two picks were made with 2021 and beyond in mind rather than 2020.
Totally agree. The current players on the roster by now should be better than the incoming rookies. If they’re not, you probably don’t have a good team, good coaching and one that is certainly thin in depth. The Gutekunst apple appears to have fallen close to the Thompson tree when it comes to draft philosophy.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I saw where the Saints have 4 of their defensive linemen on the injury list.

I am not sad.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears are a 3-0 team as of now. We have to win this. And beat the Falcons who'd be out to prove a thing too.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it will really be an off day for the Packers offense if they don't hang at least 50 on the falcons

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears suck.
They are on verge of making a good team. With Foles, they have a decent QB and a good D. Cohen, Robinson.... decent people all around and can punish weaker team's. We are better, but can't take them for granted now.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
They are on verge of making a good team. With Foles, they have a decent QB and a good D. Cohen, Robinson.... decent people all around and can punish weaker team's. We are better, but can't take them for granted now.

Sure, you can’t take anyone for granted and any given Sunday and all that. But they’re not good.

Both their QB’s are garbage. They have yet to punish anyone. They have three one score victories over three bad teams.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears are a 3-0 team as of now. We have to win this. And beat the Falcons who'd be out to prove a thing too.

Well, I'm disappointed the Falcons choke artist habits showed up again today, but I'm not shocked.

Gonzo said this in the chat but I had already been thinking it about how this current Bears team just seems to be catching the breaks the same way their 2010 team did.

If Julio Jones doesn't return next week and the injuries on Atlanta's defense keep piling up, it's going to be a long night for them up in Green Bay where they never win anyway.

And while the Bears are 3-0, it's no coincidence that their opponents are so far a combined 0-8, likely to be 0-9 unless Arizona manages to drop this one.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I'm disappointed the Falcons choke artist habits showed up again today, but I'm not shocked.

Gonzo said this in the chat but I had already been thinking it about how this current Bears team just seems to be catching the breaks the same way their 2010 team did.

If Julio Jones doesn't return next week and the injuries on Atlanta's defense keep piling up, it's going to be a long night for them up in Green Bay where they never win anyway.

And while the Bears are 3-0, it's no coincidence that their opponents are so far a combined 0-8, likely to be 0-9 unless Arizona manages to drop this one.
Vick beat The Pack in a playoff game.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vick beat The Pack in a playoff game.

Phrased it a little poorly, I meant more like as of late.

Matt Ryan is 5-5 against us counting the playoffs, but only 1-3 in Lambeau with his last win coming way back in 2008.

They failed to win there in 2013 when Rodgers wasn't even on the field, and they couldn't even beat us there in 2018 when we were bad.

Now, I know Julio had the big game here in 2014, but he might not be back this game. Only Falcon that worries me is Ridley, but I don't think their offense is going to get a lot of points if he's their only weapon. Gurley isn't what he used to be.

Last edited:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Phrased it a little poorly, I meant more like as of late.

Matt Ryan is 5-5 against us counting the playoffs, but only 1-3 in Lambeau with his last win coming way back in 2008.

They failed to win there in 2013 when Rodgers wasn't even on the field, and they couldn't even beat us there in 2018 when we were bad.

Now, I know Julio had the big game here in 2014, but he might not be back this game. Only Falcon that worries me is Ridley, but I don't think their offense is going to get a lot of points if he's their only weapon. Gurley isn't what he used to be.
2014 was matt Ryan game?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts