Week 10 Sunday Vs Seahawks (Pregame and after game thread)

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you read the protocols for the non vaccinated players you would think they were living in China or something with all the restrictions. They have to wear masks even to a concert or attending a house party with more than 15 people. I guess that is where he "broke" protocol. Guess he wasn't wearing a mask while he was doing the Humpty Dance at the Halloween party.

And I like to point out the irony again with these "protocols" that majority on these Covid lists are vaccinated.
You do realize most players and coaches are vaccinated right?

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you watch that long interview he did a few days after he was placed on the COVID list he told the world he would never tell anyone not to get the shots. He said he was allergic to an ingredient in the Moderna and Pfiser vaccines and was leery of the J&J. Now that he has had COVID he has better immunity to it than those who are vaccinated.
That's a negative ghostrider to your last sentence.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one that I know disputes this but the CDC has repeatedly stated that the vaccines are a better source of protection against covid than having previously contracted the disease.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
  • The COVID-19 protocol agreed upon by the NFL and NFL Players Association allows unvaccinated players to return from their 10-day quarantine as long as they are asymptomatic.
  • Those players do not have to test negative for COVID before returning because the virus’ antibodies can remain in a person’s system long after they are no longer contagious. Medical professionals describe this as “viral shedding.”
  • Rodgers must gain clearance from the team doctors. Cardiac screening is no longer required by the NFL. However, the Packers' doctors will require Rodgers to go through a three-day physical ramp-up period, which is allowed to start before the end of the 10-day quarantine window.
  • If the team doctors are satisfied with Rodgers’ physical condition when they see him, he will receive the green light to play on Sunday against Seattle.

I cannot see a situation where Rodgers does not play.
how about if he shows symptoms. Its the only way he doesn't play but its a pretty big one and an obvious one at that.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's hope Rodgers doesn't show any lingering effects from Covid. He could end up shelved because of issues that could linger for months.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DK Metcalf will be a load to contend with. IMO the most talented WR duo (Lockett) they will have seen all year.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how about if he shows symptoms. Its the only way he doesn't play but its a pretty big one and an obvious one at that.
My short very short term memory went to hell for about 6 months. But I know people that said they had no memory problems. It would be bad if he got to the line of scrimmage and continually forgot the play.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No doubt...when I watch Rod you just know he will come through majority of the times with his talent. favre on the other hand was by far the most "erratic but fun to watch" type qb and boy did he have an arm.
Even a 0-70 loss with Favre would've been entertaining (at least if it wasn't a "meaningful" game). There was never a dull moment with him and he is still the only QB who could find a way to do a 360 spin while on one leg, 3 LB's in his face, and be able to chuck it into quadruple coverage 60 yards downfield and complete the pass with laser accuracy. Half the time it didn't work out, but for the times it did there was no better sight to see

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
My short very short term memory went to hell for about 6 months. But I know people that said they had no memory problems. It would be bad if he got to the line of scrimmage and continually forgot the play.
Wait...who are you?

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DK Metcalf will be a load to contend with. IMO the most talented WR duo (Lockett) they will have seen all year.
This is my biggest fear. Russ is one of the best deep throwers in the game. I don't know if King or Douglas can stay with them. Stokes probably can, but seems to play the deep ball poorly. Hopefully, they will get safety help over the top. They have to limit the big plays.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they can survive the late game Russell Wilson watch me throw my team on my back show, and please no more injuries,
I'll go Packers 27-20

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does this mean that Rodgers doesn't have worms? (Asking for a friend! ;))
what it means is that the "alternative" immunization worked just as good as the stuff the nfl is pressuring players to take. the recovery time was no different than those who have been vaccinated. and now, rodgers doesn't have to be tested for the next three months.

Reaction score
This is my biggest fear. Russ is one of the best deep throwers in the game. I don't know if King or Douglas can stay with them. Stokes probably can, but seems to play the deep ball poorly. Hopefully, they will get safety help over the top. They have to limit the big plays.
Yeah. I’m hoping we don’t give Russell that kinda time though. Although he’s like Rodgers in that he finds ways to buy time, normally rolling out.

It’s important to Mitigate Russell scrambling for yards as he’s very crafty. I’d spy that dude

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
what it means is that the "alternative" immunization worked just as good as the stuff the nfl is pressuring players to take. the recovery time was no different than those who have been vaccinated. and now, rodgers doesn't have to be tested for the next three months.

The fact that people are believing and repeating crap like this is just so wrong. Check your facts before you post dangerous BS like this. Some wonder why many of us are still wearing masks and why the virus is still killing people in large numbers.

Let's hope Rodgers doesn't have any lingering effects from the virus.

Last edited:

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The fact that people are believing and repeating crap like this is just so wrong. Check your facts before you post dangerous BS like this. Some wonder why many of us are still wearing masks and why the virus is still killing people in large numbers.

Let's hope Rodgers doesn't have any lingering effects from the virus.
to be clear, i wasn't advertising anything. i was simply stating the facts of rodgers' miraculous recovery. and if he had lingering effects of the virus, the doctors would not have cleared him to play. our team doctors always err on the side of caution.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
to be clear, i wasn't advertising anything. i was simply stating the facts of rodgers' miraculous recovery. and if he had lingering effects of the virus, the doctors would not have cleared him to play. our team doctors always err on the side of caution.
Nice try Pinocchio. To be clear, what I said stands.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

All it means is that he is a strong healthy individual who was able to get over the disease relatively quickly. There is no proof that what he did had any affect at all. The next guy who tries it might just die or take weeks to get over it.

What you are forgetting is that while he did recover quickly, had he been vaccinated he may not have gotten sick at all.

D

Deleted member 6794

And now the Packers have lost home field advantage for the playoffs. That's quite an achievement. Let's think about that if we have to go back to Arizona or LA in January instead of playing someone in Lambeau.

The Packerd can secure home field advantage winning out and the Cardinals losing another game. They have hardly lost it by losing to the Chiefs at this point.

Hard to find out how good he is without a decent O-line. Just watch last week's game and week 1...the best QB of all-time (video game style) would serioisly struggle to find a way to win

There was a huge difference between the Saints being able to pressure Rodgers while rushing only four and the Chiefs blitzing on the majority of Love's dropbacks last week.

Rodgers would have taken full advantage of it.

Members online

Latest posts