Week 10 Sunday Vs Seahawks (Pregame and after game thread)

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taylor landed on his lower right leg squarely right on top of it. Gary ughhh...hyperextended his arm which I am guessing messed that shoulder up not to mention the arm.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Thanks! I appreciate it. Most do seem the friendly sort. Like everywhere else on earth and the internet, there's a few that should spend their time on the front porch playing a banjo, instead of posting.

Hey....there`s nothing wrong with a banjo !

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Question ? I`ve put it here because it concerns the game last night. If Metcalf was ejected from the game and he tried to sneak back on only to be spotted by the official, will he expect serious repercussions from the league ?

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Question ? I`ve put it here because it concerns the game last night. If Metcalf was ejected from the game and he tried to sneak back on only to be spotted by the official, will he expect serious repercussions from the league ?
Probably not, in addition to his $15k-$20k fine for the multiple facemasks. He'll "play stupid" that he didn't know he was ejected and they won't anything more.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I thought ejected players had to leave the sideline area.
In 2020, the NCAA changed their rules and now allow a player tossed due to targeting to remain on the sidelines. I don't think the NFL did and the player must leave. They talked about it on the radio post-game show and it sounds like a Seahawk O-Lineman went to the locker room and Pete Carol was trying to convince the refs that he thought that was the player that got ejected. The biased Packer announcers concluded both Pete and TK should be fined for the incident, above the already imposed fine. Seahawk players became very frustrated and chippy at the end of the game.

Someone may have posted it, but that's the first shutout in 10 years for Seattle and Wilson's first.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
it sounds like a Seahawk O-Lineman went to the locker room and Pete Carol was trying to convince the refs that he thought that was the player that got ejected.
Didn't the ref, when announcing all the penalties, say whatever Metcalf's number is was disqualified? That's just ol Petey trying to pull a fast one.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Didn't the ref, when announcing all the penalties, say whatever Metcalf's number is was disqualified? That's just ol Petey trying to pull a fast one.
I agree and that is pretty much what Wayne Larrivee said. We headed out to my truck right after the Packers final TD and dagger. So I missed all those last minute fireworks. Will have to watch the replay. Pete and quite a view Seahawk players were visually frustrated in that second half. Carlos Dunlap's throwing of Turner's shoe was down right classic and hilarious. I actually think that was a huge turning point in the game.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought ejected players had to leave the sideline area.
He tried to. They told him he had to leave the sidelines area and he did. He just went the wrong way is all.

I agree with whoever posted it should have been another 15 yard penalty as soon as he came back onto the field. Then he should have been suspended for the next Packers/Seahawks game whenever it might be.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
He tried to. They told him he had to leave the sidelines area and he did. He just went the wrong way is all.

I agree with whoever posted it should have been another 15 yard penalty as soon as he came back onto the field. Then he should have been suspended for the next Packers/Seahawks game whenever it might be.

I am pretty certain that I read in the rules book, that if an ejected player attempts to come back onto the field to play, he automatically becomes a member of the other team for 3 years at vet minimum. :coffee:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They may have said the wrong number? I wasn't paying too much attention, wrangling an 11 month old and 5 and 7yr olds mean I don't hear a lot LOL

But I thought they said #74? and I remember thinking, did I hear that right? because i'm sure it was Metcalf that should be in trouble?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
They may have said the wrong number? I wasn't paying too much attention, wrangling an 11 month old and 5 and 7yr olds mean I don't hear a lot LOL

But I thought they said #74? and I remember thinking, did I hear that right? because i'm sure it was Metcalf that should be in trouble?
When God said "Go forth, be fruitful and multiply", I don't think he was pointing directly at you, Mon. :roflmao::)

SeahawkFan80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure if I am gonna be around much. Football has lost its edge for me. Even before halftime I was not too happy where I was. And I expected to be. But life goes on. Lambo...be happy. The guys think your team is the best now in the league. Of course that changes depending on the refs. we know that. Money drives all. And if you want some info on some stuff....send a chat. I got data. I will check in on friday outside of Riggins Idaho. gone fishing.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Riggins...wow. I went rafting through there. Salmon River. Also a place where "The River of No Return" was filmed. Beautiful country.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if I am gonna be around much. Football has lost its edge for me. Even before halftime I was not too happy where I was. And I expected to be. But life goes on. Lambo...be happy. The guys think your team is the best now in the league. Of course that changes depending on the refs. we know that. Money drives all. And if you want some info on some stuff....send a chat. I got data. I will check in on friday outside of Riggins Idaho. gone fishing.
Gone Fishin. My favorite phrase. Having ice fishing fantasies now.

Members online

Latest posts