Week 10 Sunday Vs Seahawks (Pregame and after game thread)

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think they'll bring him back before the bye. If they do, it would only be if they are desperate due to an injury of someone else. They don't want to make a mistake with this high priced talent.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The fact that people are believing and repeating crap like this is just so wrong. Check your facts before you post dangerous BS like this. Some wonder why many of us are still wearing masks and why the virus is still killing people in large numbers.
People are dying because the medical Nope, I won't get sucked into this rehash in this thread.
I will point out one thing. Regeneron is an FDA approved therapeutic for Covid if it is taken early in the diagnosis. Long before someone shows up at the ER. It is part of the monoclonal antibodies regimen. Well known people that have astoundingly fast recoveries most likely received it. Several have said so.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing that surprises me is how some people will claim that the vaccines are dangerous because they aren't proven safe will turn to Regeneron, which is effective, yet still only in emergency usage levels because they aren't even approved. I'm trying to explain that logic to myself, with difficulty.

Regeneron does work

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing that surprises me is how some people will claim that the vaccines are dangerous because they aren't proven safe will turn to Regeneron, which is effective, yet still only in emergency usage levels because they aren't even approved. I'm trying to explain that logic to myself, with difficulty.

Regeneron does work
maybe because they are worried long term with vaccines?

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score

Regeneron does work

Modern science is just nonsence, everyone knows you need to unblock your Chakra's and use healing crytsal to avoid covid. :rolleyes:

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe because they are worried long term with vaccines?
Since Regen shows residuals @ 8 months, I don't see where one is different than the other in that respect. I think there's way too much misinformation out there, not coming from legitimate sources, and sometimes clouded by political issues. We need to cut past all the smoke and mirrors and deal simply with the truths in regards to all forms of treatments and medications being used.

This is just my opinion.

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
Predicted yes, I think everyone expected it but you pretty much said there was nothing that could keep him out which was not true.
Lol, everyone knew he was playing.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Modern science is just nonsence, everyone knows you need to unblock your Chakra's and use healing crytsal to avoid covid. :rolleyes:
You had to say that, didn't you?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the thing for me. I'm perfectly fine with guys like Bak not being back until after the bye. This is a team that has dealt with injuries to key players the entire season and yet keeps finding ways to win. And they still haven't played their best game yet. No more key injuries, begin to gel and play better, get through the next three games and start getting key players back healthy, and the sky is the limit.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the thing for me. I'm perfectly fine with guys like Bak not being back until after the bye. This is a team that has dealt with injuries to key players the entire season and yet keeps finding ways to win. And they still haven't played their best game yet. No more key injuries, begin to gel and play better, get through the next three games and start getting key players back healthy, and the sky is the limit.
I like that enthusiasm. That's pretty much happened the last time the Packers won the title. Hit your peak later in the season.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was too funny. But enough with the vax/antivaxx mess, let's all just root for a great game and a Packers victory.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People are dying because the medical Nope, I won't get sucked into this rehash in this thread.
I will point out one thing. Regeneron is an FDA approved therapeutic for Covid if it is taken early in the diagnosis. Long before someone shows up at the ER. It is part of the monoclonal antibodies regimen. Well known people that have astoundingly fast recoveries most likely received it. Several have said so.
Last I looked (and things may have changed) but the FDA approved Regeneron for EMERGENCY USE…. regardless, there are no long term studies, so when Rodgers sites the absence of long term studies for the Vax but not Monochronals…. More of the same shell game which many people can’t see past.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Would absolutely love to see MLF run some sort of trick play today. Even a reverse would be a nice change of pace. Something a bit different that works!

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was too funny. But enough with the vax/antivaxx mess, let's all just root for a great game and a Packers victory.
I cheer for the Packers… not every single player. I can look past Rodgers until we can unload him. The best case there is for him to play well the ramainder of this year!

Reaction score
The fact that people are believing and repeating crap like this is just so wrong. Check your facts before you post dangerous BS like this. Some wonder why many of us are still wearing masks and why the virus is still killing people in large numbers.

Let's hope Rodgers doesn't have any lingering effects from the virus.
I’m not afraid to admit my guy (I’ll let you imagine who that was) claimed this would be like a bad flu season fading out around 65K dead in the US. Well we know that gross miscalculation cost dearly and it should have. Bottom line is that we are supposed to Love one another and there is no better way than to lay down your life (desires) for others. I wear masks just simply to put others at ease but I have very little concern past that actually.
I hate wearing masks and I hate the shots, it’s not like we wake up wishing for this! I’m quite sure we all want the virus to go away and I’m guessing it’s unanimous.
I don’t hold grudges against Aaron, he’s just human and we all error daily. We need each other’s compassion and God’s grace.
I hope Aaron comes out playing with a vengeance today. It would make sense after all the distractions that he’d have something to prove today.
Enjoy the football game Packer family!

Last edited:

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would absolutely love to see MLF run some sort of trick play today. Even a reverse would be a nice change of pace. Something a bit different that works!

So only if it works though? Gadgety plays are very high risk for failure…there is a reason they aren’t called a ton.

Toad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The cold weather and if GB received snow like we did last night it’s not going to be very comfortable for Wilson’s healing thumb. GB defense needs to be ready for a bad throw or losing his grasp on the ball

Reaction score
The cold weather and if GB received snow like we did last night it’s not going to be very comfortable for Wilson’s healing thumb. GB defense needs to be ready for a bad throw or losing his grasp on the ball
It’s true. Injuries always sting a little worse when it’s cold for some reason. How about a couple nice, firm Sacks on Wilson!