Week 1 Packers @ Saints (game thread)

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant put it all on AR. They couldn't run, pass protect or play any defense. More than AR. This is an organizational failure.
Our defense was simply awful.... we did hosed on the int roughing that wasn't call

Jim Lite

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If there's a Hell, for Packer fans, it will be compulsory viewing of a continuous loop of this game. :eek:

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
9th Possession

Nice routes by Cobb, hopefully he can move up the depth chart. Taylor looked good in limited action. I think there definitely should have been a review on that Lazard toe touch that was called out of bounds.
Games matter, and Love still won't use his feet very much. He probably could have avoided that pop that caused him to fumble.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
9th Possession

Nice routes by Cobb, hopefully he can move up the depth chart. Taylor looked good in limited action. I think there definitely should have been a review on that Lazard toe touch that was called out of bounds.
Games matter, and Love still won't use his feet very much. He probably could have avoided that pop that caused him to fumble.
Lazard dropped the ball. Even if the it was between the hash marks it would have been incomplete. It popped out as soon as he hit the ground.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I really have very little faith in the D backs, in fact I have never had any faith in them, and maybe the guy on the hot seat this year should be Murphy, ill throw MLF in the mix also if he cant fix his teams on field problems

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lazard dropped the ball. Even if the it was between the hash marks it would have been incomplete. It popped out as soon as he hit the ground.

But if he went out of bounds it doesn't matter, the play is dead once he's out of bounds.

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can anyone put the blame on anyone but #12? Forget the game. The damage was done starting on draft day. Clear as the nose on your face.

Members online

Latest posts