Vikings New Stadium

V

Vikeman

Vikeman said:
cheesey said:
uwbadger12000 said:
This is the Vikings new stadium. The only problem is that the new stadium and the Metrodome look alike.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
OHHH! And LOOK!
They have a "retractable dome" on it!!! :rotflmao:
Oh.......and thats the only "super BOWL" they will ever see!!! :thumbsup:

That's pretty funny however we have "seen" a couple superbowls. Hell we even won a playoff game I think on the Packers homefield. I don't quite remember it to well but I think some guy named Moss squatted and turned the Packers endzone into a toilet seat. I could be mistaken.
Yes....you have "seen" 4 Super Bowls. And you probably have "seen" what the Vince Lombardi trophy looks like..............of course the only way that could have happened was if you took a trip to Green Bay.
I guess when you have never won a championship, winning a playoff game in Green Bay has to be the high spot for you.

Just think before you type....that's all that's required.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Vikeman said:
cheesey said:
uwbadger12000 said:
This is the Vikings new stadium. The only problem is that the new stadium and the Metrodome look alike.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
OHHH! And LOOK!
They have a "retractable dome" on it!!! :rotflmao:
Oh.......and thats the only "super BOWL" they will ever see!!! :thumbsup:

That's pretty funny however we have "seen" a couple superbowls. Hell we even won a playoff game I think on the Packers homefield. I don't quite remember it to well but I think some guy named Moss squatted and turned the Packers endzone into a toilet seat. I could be mistaken.
Yes....you have "seen" 4 Super Bowls. And you probably have "seen" what the Vince Lombardi trophy looks like..............of course the only way that could have happened was if you took a trip to Green Bay.
I guess when you have never won a championship, winning a playoff game in Green Bay has to be the high spot for you.

Just think before you type....that's all that's required.
If thats "all that's required".......why don't you try doing that sometime?
I guess when you don't have a brain it's a little more difficult.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts