Vikings commercial

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BWWWAHAHAHAHAAA! Idiots! This is going to backfire BIG TIME on them. 60% of Viking fans are going to watch this and be thinking, "hmmmm, if the Vikes move, we can start getting Packer games? I can start following a winner? Screw the new stadium, get some cheese for my head!"

btw the other 40% of Vike fans? they don't know how to operate a computer and can't see this.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Hmmm... If I become a Packers Fan... then the Vikes might have a new stadium! Great idea! Gimme that cheesehead hat. It's gonna hurt, but if it's for the good of the franchise..."

A great deal of time later, the Vikes move into their new stadium.

"Did you hear? The Minnesota Vikings finally have a new stadium!"

"The Minnewhodawhat now?"

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Oh and this explains why when I went down to the super market the day before Christmas eve I seen a family and 2 were wearing Vikings jerseys with Number 4 on it. I been scratching my head over that, you know, there's Packer fans in South Alabama, but I couldn't believe Vikings fans were down here too, but this video answers it.

"Well I bought that Favre jersey a few years back, I might as well be a Packer fan now since the Vikings suck so bad....What about wearing Number 4? That ain't so bad is it?"

lol

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh and this explains why when I went down to the super market the day before Christmas eve I seen a family and 2 were wearing Vikings jerseys with Number 4 on it. I been scratching my head over that, you know, there's Packer fans in South Alabama, but I couldn't believe Vikings fans were down here too, but this video answers it.

"Well I bought that Favre jersey a few years back, I might as well be a Packer fan now since the Vikings suck so bad....What about wearing Number 4? That ain't so bad is it?"

lol
Brett Favre fans who didn't get the memo that he retired and wants to stay that way?