Tracking playoff positioning

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WTAF?

I can't believe Lazard got find $10K+ for "taunting" after his spectacular block of 3 Dolphins.

I could see how that would be construed as taunting...but it was a beautiful block & his celebration was VERY well deserved. :)

Hoping MLF draws up a few more similar plays allowing Lazard & Watson chances to shine.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only way the Cowboys week 18 game against the Commanders will have any meaning for them is if the Eagles lose to the Saints, which would bring the NFC East back into play.

The Vikings are inconsequential to the equation, as the only way Dallas can leap frog them is to win the division.

Oh yeah thats bullsht I forgot about that haha

Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Yet this did not concern the NFL because his HC said “he didn’t try to do that, that’s not Derwin”??!

Really? Looked like Derwin trying to murder a player with his helmet this week!

Result: NO FINE, NO SUSPENSION

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yet this did not concern the NFL because his HC said “he didn’t try to do that, that’s not Derwin”??!

That's exactly what they're trying to get out of the league. Should be a suspension too. Planted the crown of his helmet right in the receivers earhole and launched. Then Derwin himself can barely stand up after, he better be in concussion protocol too.

Reaction score
That's exactly what they're trying to get out of the league. Should be a suspension too. Planted the crown of his helmet right in the receivers earhole and launched. Then Derwin himself can barely stand up after, he better be in concussion protocol too.
Yea Both should be. The Offender should miss 2X the games as the Victim. Ashton is out at minimum this week

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Not to mention the play before he ripped a guys helmet off. Either something really bad happened in his life or he is just an animal imho. I have not followed his career at all so I don't know him.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only way the Cowboys week 18 game against the Commanders will have any meaning for them is if the Eagles lose to the Saints, which would bring the NFC East back into play.

The Vikings are inconsequential to the equation, as the only way Dallas can leap frog them is to win the division.
Very true. Just happens to be a great year for the Eagles.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Derwin James is out Sunday w/concussion. Should be at least $25k poorer, but must be a favorite of Rodger Goodell. smh

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Wow....set aside Allen Lazard being silly and getting fined, how in the Sam Fruck did James not get fined for that hit? He was penalized and tossed from the game to boot.

D

Deleted member 6794

Probably not. Yet if we go back and look the Colts lost by 3 points to MN, they lost by 1 point to the Eagles, lost by 1 point to Washington, they beat K.C. by 3 points etc..
it depends which Colts team shows up.

I watched the Colts game vs. the Chargers with Nick Foles starting on Monday night. If that team shows up there's no way they will come close to beating the Giants.

Reaction score
A loss by Giants was preferred. But a secondary (less preferable but helpful) scenario was a loss be either.
Washington lost

We only need 1 of the 2 to lose next week. Now let’s do our business and get a Win

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A loss by Giants was preferred. But a secondary (less preferable but helpful) scenario was a loss be either.
Washington lost

We only need 1 of the 2 to lose next week

?

Packers win 2 they are in. They are in control. I think you had it reverse that if Wash won and Giants lost you still would need a loss. Washington losing was the best scenario.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Washington lost

We only need 1 of the 2 to lose next week. Now let’s do our business and get a Win
?

Packers win 2 they are in. They are in control. I think you had it reverse that if Wash won and Giants lost you still would need a loss. Washington losing was the best scenario.
As Firethorn correctly pointed out, the all the Packers have to do at this point is win against the Vikings and Lions.

Nothing else matters.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
We handled them easily also. Y'all got sloppy seconds.
Biggest lead of 15 points in a game or biggest lead of 38 points in a game. Hardly comparable.

Detroit beat Minnesota. Green Bay took them to the woodshed.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is not your Daddy’s Detroit. We’ll have to play much better offensively to win next week

D

Deleted member 6794

This is not your Daddy’s Detroit. We’ll have to play much better offensively to win next week

After the offense didn't put up any points on their first two drives they scored on five consecutive ones with three touchdowns and two field goals before replacing the starters. I feel comfortable that they will win against the Lions if they perform like that as well.

Members online

Latest posts