too much moderation

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AND you have to be standing on your head when you do it. :whistling:
funny you should mention, having never been able to do a complete handstand without the aid of a wall or something, my goal by the end of the year is to push up into a handstand in the middle of a room. I'm adding while typing on packerforum.com to the list as well

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

funny you should mention, having never been able to do a complete handstand without the aid of a wall or something, my goal by the end of the year is to push up into a handstand in the middle of a room. I'm adding while typing on packerforum.com to the list as well

What are you pressing the keys with :eek: ????

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Wtf...

Derailment of thread

Can I lock?

Jokinggggggg

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
In all seriousness, we don't just do things cuz we are flexing our muscles or our ego.

A few of you may think I'm an *** and I can come across that way. I actually have a few on ignore cuz we are like oil and water. Even tho we disagree a ton, I don't ban because of it.

When a conflict arises between a mod and poster it is passed to other mods and a discussion begins. It may take a week or longer to figure out a resolution, but it is discussed.

As far as locking, we have different opinions as individuals, and what you believe 100 % is right, the next guy doesn't think that way.

We have in the past re opened threads because the rest of mods felt it was unwarranted to lock.

@robdog is the owner and we try to follow his guidelines.

If he tells us to do something, we do it.

This may be something where he can step in and put a stricter guideline in so it's obvious what should be done. But doing this as long as I have, I think locking a thread will fall under a mods discretion.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I may have to find a new forum, this one is starting to feel a little to comfortable :)

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wtf...

Derailment of thread

Can I lock?

Jokinggggggg

Appreciated this until the joking part. Had been going to post exactly that point (much of the thread, certainly all of this page, is off track, just people trying to be funny), but now there's no purpose). Starting to look like a totally unmoderated forum I used to frequent that is now almost nothing but people trying to one-up each other.

Members online

Latest posts