Titans game Duds and Duds

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Anyone know much about Keenan Lewis? Here is a 30 year old veteran starting CB that New Orleans cut to save cap space and he was injured and probably not ready to play again until Oct. I just can't find any current information on him.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone know much about Keenan Lewis? Here is a 30 year old veteran starting CB that New Orleans cut to save cap space and he was injured and probably not ready to play again until Oct. I just can't find any current information on him.

Don't quote me on this , but I believe he retired due to an ongoing injury problem.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Don't quote me on this , but I believe he retired due to an ongoing injury problem.

Although I find nothing to support that, I am starting to think it may be the case. He gave every intention that he wanted to keep playing in August, but because of his hip injury and contract, New Orleans released him. Guessing due to the interest in him still at that time by other teams, if he was able to play, he would be.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds- Hyde, Rollins, Daniels, Peppers.
Hyde is too slow that shows up almost every week. Rollins has really regressed and now looks like another TT high draft pick bust. Daniels' production is inversely proportional to his ranting. He needs to start making plays. Peppers has disappeared, but that was predictable based on his long stretches of no production last year.

D

Deleted member 6794

Lewis hasn't retired but since late August when the Steelers, Lions, Jets and Cardinals were interested in him there haven't been any news about him.

Last edited by a moderator: