Titans game Duds and Duds

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As always:
Studs: Titans.
Duds: All Packers even the water boy, sports drink mixologist, trainers, cheerleaders, equipment manager and Sparky the Wonder Dog mascot.

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: The Packers. officiating.

Studs: the fans. There were more packer fans than Titan fans in that stadium

Last edited:

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McFatty is just going to say in the press conference. " we are close, we just didn't execute and we need to tackle better" same garbage he's been saying and nothing has changed. Time to change him out. I swear if Capers doesn't get fired this week. This team is complacent and just doesn't care to win

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: The Green Bay Packers. Again.

What are we going to do? Seriously, I don't understand anything anymore. This sucks.

Premontre1969

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sad to watch. Wish AR wouldn't show frustration when not on the same page with his receivers. He needs to R-E-L-A-X and be more consistently accurate for the team to win.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Studs: The 2016 Schedule makers who thankfully did not put the Cleveland Browns on our schedule. This season has gone bad enough, I wouldn't want to add giving Cleveland their first and probably only win to it.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Dud - Richard freakin' Rodgers. Thank you for the hail mary, but please go home and slip on a bar of soap. Nothing serious, just a deep bone bruise or a tweaked ankle or something.

I just can't take it anymore.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Capers and the entire defense
You gave up 35 first half points!!! There is no positivity in that at all.

Until they realize Capers and his zone blitz crap is out of date they will continue to give up points. MM has to go as well. Idc what he won 7 yrs ago. This team has lost some bad games this season. Underachieving at its finest.. and we get to witness it first hand.

D

Deleted member 6794

The only thing that was positive in my opinion was the offense standing up for Rodgers after being tackled late by Cox running in for the touchdown. That told me he hasn't lost the locker room.

I don't want to comment on anything else.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs: Packer traveling fans
D Adams play is getting better
Duds: I give a ultra mega dud to (TT)thanks for not getting us a quality back
And turning an elite (former) into a 70's mediocre type team..
All of the coaching staff
Special teams which continues to suck
D backs (can they actual be called (professional)
D line
Drop passes ok,
let's just say the whole offense
Mason Crosby (a rare dud for me)but cmon with the missed FG's and that lame onside kick...

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs Packers fans filled the stadium there was sea Green there.....

DUDS YES everyone Nothing executed well.

OP
OP
PFanCan

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I thought the Titans sucked? At least that was the line after the first game. What happened?

They do suck relative to a contender. Problem is, the Packers are no longer belonging in the contender category. So, the definition of "suck", relatively speaking, changes to just the Browns.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Well Raptor, it seems like your team has enough to worry about as well.
Ain't that the truth. Our new left tackle, Long, will be hitting IR tomorrow or the next day. So we will down to our 3rd or 4th string LT. To many have been there I can't keep track.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The weak NFC North gives us Hope. 9-7
You really think this team can finish 5-2? I guess it's possible because the schedule doesn't look that hard, but every single team that has us on the schedule from here on in is looking at us and saying this is a very winnable game.

Members online

Latest posts