The Zapruder Film

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
somehow or another it does..just ask Poppasan!!

Great clip though... this is the first time i've actually seen the holding! lol

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WoodChipper, On this site, I always just posted the URL and it would appear imbedded like that.
On other sites, it would be I have to do something like the YT in parenthesis before and the /YT after, or something like that.

This time mine just showed the link, and you did it.
Is this new system we have here different? How did you imbed it?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Why are they whiny? They still WOULD HAVE LOST!!!!!

Jay Cutler would have lost that game with a 3rd interception.

Actually Bears fans should be loving it, cause 2 interceptions got called back, and had he thrown 4 picks against us, that is just enough humiliation to run in the ground.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Heck the Bear that held admitted it in the locker room after the game...the Chicago Trib had his admission that very day.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Nears fans latest whine. The ref didn't throw the flag until they KNEW Knox was going to return it. The refs handed us the game again.

Bad refs, BAD BAD!

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Funny how it's a hold to the side of the punt isn't it? The Bares HAVE to take out that gunner because it's his job to shoot up the sideline, he's not queing on the player receiving yet. I work with half a dozen Bares fans. Delighted to have the footage to show them. Thanks.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I completely shut up a Bears fan on the Chicago Bears message board who claimed there was NO hold whatsoever on that play by posting the link.

He's been to ashamed to even log in there since then. Well, I assumed he logged in at least once since then. Saw it and been too chicken to post a single thing since.

Members online

Latest posts