The thing that pissed me off the most

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be honest, WE (fans watching at home on TV) see more of the game in real time than the HC or even the players themselves. We are treated in instant replay and commentary from the announcers. The HC doesn't get that. He must rely on what the players observe on a play (if indeed they see anything), his people upstairs and the booth. If he is not aware there is a problem with the play, of course he's not going to throw the red flag. The Falcons did well by snapping that ball quickly before MM had the chance to find out. MM was made aware of it but after it was too late to do anything. He was, and I'm paraphrasing Aikmen, "madder than a stuffed pig." If he had been aware, rest assured he would not of hesitated to throw that flag. I think the reason this particular play is getting so much attention is those 7 points that resulted after that play may very well of cost us the game or in the least changed the entire outcome of the game.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like to read everyone's post,you all make very valid points but my thought is this,d-line played okay why because media said Matt to White yes they had a run game going but look at the score,that says it all,A-rod yes he had a fumble,run game what run game again the game is close then when we needed a t.d we get it bottom linespecial teams at the end gave this game up that face mask penalty is what hurt the most.

aristotle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers need a new play caller. The offensive scheme is great. McCarthy's goal line calls were horrible. Why can't they bring in the biggest back-up lineman as a fullback and put in Kuhn as the tailback????? is it brain surgery?

Jackson is not good enough, I'd rather see Kuhn in there. It works for Cleveland with Hillis. They need to try it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
For those not aware the feed coaches had was 20 secs behind, when they lined up they still didnt have a replay of the non catch

So stop blaming MM or the coaches for not throwing the red flag..We all know MM if he thinks there is a HINT he tosses the flag

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I would just like to know if all stadiums have a delay in their feeds to the booth upstairs. Obviously it would benefit all home teams to do that to cut down on their time to access replays.
You have to wonder if it's intentional at the Georgia Dome. Since they often run the no huddle it doesn't appear they are getting a play off quickly to avoid the previous play from being looked at.

Members online

Latest posts