The Beer Sport

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Now you're talking!!! :laugh:

Ugh, last time I tasted vodka it was on its way back out, New years 2009 :sick:

Haven't been able to touch it since. To be fair, it was really cheap and awful vodka, and I had like 7 shots of it. And that was before 9pm.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
:cry::cry: Want to see a grown man cry? I've had very little alcohol in the past month because I'm trying to get in better shape and lower my cholesterol. I've lost 11 pounds in a month and am walking at a brisk pace for 4.5 to 5 miles a day up and down country hills. Today, I thought I'd reward myself for doing so well and went out and bought a 1.5 L bottle of Johnnie Walker Red. When I got home, it slipped out of my hand and crashed all over the cement floor of the garage. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: At least the garage now has a very pleasant aroma. :(

Sky King

Reaction score
:cry::cry: Want to see a grown man cry? I've had very little alcohol in the past month because I'm trying to get in better shape and lower my cholesterol. I've lost 11 pounds in a month and am walking at a brisk pace for 4.5 to 5 miles a day up and down country hills. Today, I thought I'd reward myself for doing so well and went out and bought a 1.5 L bottle of Johnnie Walker Red. When I got home, it slipped out of my hand and crashed all over the cement floor of the garage. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: At least the garage now has a very pleasant aroma. :(
The universe is speaking to you. Listen to the universe. L-i-s-t-e-n...:cautious:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang, thats bad luck.
Btw - never seen 1.5 l bottles over here. :eek:

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I'm here in Manchester Airport having a Bitter before connecting to Germany.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Well now I am in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Guess I'll try some vodka sporting tonight.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, I've decided. I definitely prefer Scotch over regular wiskey, bourbon or gin.

well duh, and scotch(I hate that word) is regular whisky, not sure what you mean by regular for you? and what is wiskey??

my condolences

I like the name.....and it's good, great stout. Cheers.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

i've tried wheat beer/lager, must admit i liked it, my darts pub has it on tap(called blue moon), never tried a wheat stout though

Members online

Latest posts