The Beer Sport

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I've been very pedestrian lately with my beer; Warsteiner. But I did have a couple bottles of PA Dutch Eggnog and PA Dutch Root Beer.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
The weird beer phase has caught on in Russia. Just in the past week I've had a Borsch Gose (salty, sour beer), and a Tom Yum Gose (Spicy, salty and sour). Both very weird.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Anyone else getting fatter by eating and drinking more during quarantining at home?

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Found a cracking beer, The Shape of Hops to Come by Neshaminy Creek. Packs a punch at 8.5%abv and easy to drink too.

Sounds delicious. Looks like its from Pennsylvania. I'd love to try one.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From where
Pennsylvania.

My usual problem with strong IPAs is that the stronger they are the more prominent they taste (either of hop or malt). Hard to find a beer which is balanced and easy tasting and still strong. This checks both boxes.

I've been drinking and forgetting beers a lot, so finally signed up to beeradvocate to see if I can manage my favorites. Anyone else here on that site?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Pennsylvania.

My usual problem with strong IPAs is that the stronger they are the more prominent they taste (either of hop or malt). Hard to find a beer which is balanced and easy tasting and still strong. This checks both boxes.

I've been drinking and forgetting beers a lot, so finally signed up to beeradvocate to see if I can manage my favorites. Anyone else here on that site?
Used to have it

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Bundesbiers, is your bar still up and running over there amidst all this virus stuff? Itkovian was asking about you.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Bundesbiers, is your bar still up and running over there amidst all this virus stuff? Itkovian was asking about you.

Nope. Bar closed. Completely impossible to stay open. I kept the brewery operations for awhile but we are moving to a new Eastern European country. I am currently in FL negotiating a new work contract so I can scout the new place for the brewery. Looking at Poland, Latvia, Serbia, Croatia and a few others. Poland is my preferred new home, but all is open.

Members online

Latest posts