The Beer Sport

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Never had Insanity, but I've had other Weyerbacher's. Can't remember which at the moment, but some good ones, a few weird ones IIRC

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It came out today that it's even two herniated discs, scheisse !
On my way back home I stopped by at the Kehrwieder Brewery close to where I live and bought me a nice selection of their beers, Porters, IPA's, Pilsener, etc, etc.
They also just released their newest beer, called "Jroen", a kind of "Altbier" in cooperation with Uerige from Dusseldorf.
Uerige is a very famous Altbier Micro Brewery from Dusseldforf. Think I will have one of these tonight....instead of pain killers that don't help anyway :rolleyes:;)
https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/uerige--kehrwieder-jron-grunhopfen-sticke/391163/

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
It came out today that it's even two herniated discs, scheisse !
On my way back home I stopped by at the Kehrwieder Brewery close to where I live and bought me a nice selection of their beers, Porters, IPA's, Pilsener, etc, etc.
They also just released their newest beer, called "Jroen", a kind of "Altbier" in cooperation with Uerige from Dusseldorf.
Uerige is a very famous Altbier Micro Brewery from Dusseldforf. Think I will have one of these tonight....instead of pain killers that don't help anyway :rolleyes:;)
https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/uerige--kehrwieder-jron-grunhopfen-sticke/391163/

Zum Uerige is the most famous Altbier in Dusseldorf. A "Sticke" is a stronger version of the Altbier. When you find a DoppelSticke you know you are in for a real treat.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I had alcoholic Dandelion and Burdock lemonade. A bit like a version of root beer and very tasty.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
A friend of mine got this....it was $70 for a 6 pack :eek:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
And what's your favourite, Croak ?

They are different, so it's hard to pick the favorite. The Merry Monks is a triple ale while the Poe is a lager. I think I lean toward the Poe, but that's only because I think the Merry Monks is sweeter. I don't like sweets that much.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These Pats fans seem to be everywhere. They've taken over bar talk and the being over to Brady and Bellichick with overwhelming enthusiasm kinda ruins all other football talk.

#BanPatsFansInBars

Latest posts