The Beer Sport

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'm at my daughter's house for the week. Yep, it's gonna be a good one. :D
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Sad. A close relative passed away just as we started our holidays. So hastily rescheduled plans to spend time with family. So much for an eagerly expected break.

Oh, so sorry. I thought I missed a Holiday I should've known about or something.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The downside is that my son in law is a dentist and he's working on my teeth this week. :( He was digging around in there yesterday and I'm going back for more today. He said after he takes care of my one tooth, he's gonna buy me a bottle of Scotch! :laugh:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep. That's in the mini fridge, including moonshine and jagermeister. The wines are in the cabinet below the spirits.
I don't get it why why Jagermeister is that popular, even outside of our country. :cautious::D
I tried it once and never again, disgusting.:rolleyes:
Whats moonshine ?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Well folks. My jaw hurts like heck but the son in law took me out to the store and bought me a bottle of talisker, some Guinness and some dirt wolf IPA. :D. Then he told me he wants to do more work tomorrow. :cry::cry:

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Not me at the moment, thanks to a herniated disc and tons of pain killers that I have to take.
I'm getting old.....:rolleyes:

Ack. I told you that you were getting to old to tryout for HSV. Best to just sit and watch football instead. :p How'd ya get a herniated disc? Hopefully not a beer injury. :laugh:

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Well folks. My jaw hurts like heck but the son in law took me out to the store and bought me a bottle of talisker, some Guinness and some dirt wolf IPA. :D. Then he told me he wants to do more work tomorrow. :cry::cry:

Yikes. That sounds not fun. Let us know if you need help with that Talisker.... or is the Talisker a substitute for Novicane?

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ack. I told you that you were getting to old to tryout for HSV. Best to just sit and watch football instead. :p How'd ya get a herniated disc? Hopefully not a beer injury. :laugh:
At least worth a try, can't be worse than any performance that I must bear by these so-called football professionals week after week :rolleyes:
How I got a herniated disk? I don't have a clue, heavy weight lifting with too many beer crates? :cautious::D
I'll find out on Friday, MRI scans are already done :x3:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, your son-in-law knows how to motivate you. :D

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts