The Beer Sport

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tonight I'm going to start with a glass of Aberlour 18 while preparing the dinner ;)
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Tonight I'm going to start with a glass of Aberlour 18 while preparing the dinner ;)

My wife once used a 15yr old malt in the sauce she served with a steak. I was horrified when I found out as it was MY malt whiskey !!!! :eek:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Me. I'm on a tight budget right now while trying to save money to purchase a home in which we can live our retirement years. So I'm sitting here with Barristers.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Some of you know that I have a bunch of kids who are now adults. This makes getting together for Holidays challenging for the married ones who want to see two families. So we have our Thanksgiving day feast on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. This afternoon I will treat Itkovian to some of this;

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Some of you know that I have a bunch of kids who are now adults. This makes getting together for Holidays challenging for the married ones who want to see two families. So we have our Thanksgiving day feast on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. This afternoon I will treat Itkovian to some of this;

Danke! It's good :cool:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

19 % :eek:. How was it or are you guys still drunk? :D

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

Mead!!!!! So good.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
19 % :eek:. How was it or are you guys still drunk? :D

Haha, I had two small glasses. Enough to warm the belly but not enough to do anything else. I have a pretty decent tolerance level, which can be good or bad depending on what I'm trying to accomplish :p

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I was at a friend's house for supper and we spent the evening solving all the problems of the world. We went from this;

to this;

to this;

then on to Bushmill's for the rest of the evening.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm off IPA for the moment. One fine sunday last month, I was about to order my usual Green Flash, I just stopped and ordered a Lager on tap. No idea why....but a month later, I'm still on Lager's.

Is drinking preference seasonal?

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I'm off IPA for the moment. One fine sunday last month, I was about to order my usual Green Flash, I just stopped and ordered a Lager on tap. No idea why....but a month later, I'm still on Lager's.

Is drinking preference seasonal?

I go in rounds like that. For a little while I might prefer a lager, then for a bit an IPA, maybe after a little why I want some stouts....just gotta keep it all fresh

Members online

Latest posts