The Beer Sport

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
And if you are getting some Cider, grab a Perry too. That way you can decide whether you prefer Apples to Pears.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
This weekends partial selections:

Thistly Cross Scottish Cider
Gaffel Kölsch
Thirsty Dog Siberian Night Russian Imperial Stout
Alesmith Lil Devil Belgian-style Pale Ale
Alpine Duet IPA
Alesmith IPA
Lagunitas 12th of Never

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've had Crispin Cider before...though don't exactly recall the taste.

Has anyone actually gotten drunk on Cider? I find myself not able to drink more than 1 or 2 pints of Cider before I feel the need to switch to beer.

Anyways...2 more clean days before I get back to beer. I'm surprised I lasted the whole month without degenerating into a mumbling wreck. Ah, Sunday!!!

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I've had Crispin Cider before...though don't exactly recall the taste.

Has anyone actually gotten drunk on Cider? I find myself not able to drink more than 1 or 2 pints of Cider before I feel the need to switch to beer.

Anyways...2 more clean days before I get back to beer. I'm surprised I lasted the whole month without degenerating into a mumbling wreck. Ah, Sunday!!!

Ease on into it. :D

You can get drunk on Cider but I never have, because 2 or 3 is my limit of sweet apple jacks.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
My daughter brought Heineken (in the 007 Spectre bottles) to my place this weekend. I don't think I noticed before how sugary it tastes. Has anyone else noticed that?

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
My daughter brought Heineken (in the 007 Spectre bottles) to my place this weekend. I don't think I noticed before how sugary it tastes. Has anyone else noticed that?
Regarding the taste Heiniken is the Dutch answer to Miller light or Bud light, just awful.
What have you done that she is doing something like this to you ? :eek:

Last edited:

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After a loooooong time, I had a drink of Hard Lemonade...and I've to admit, it is fabulous. And it somehow doesn't seem to register to people as 'alcohol' despite having more ABV (5%) than Coors (4.2%).

Not really a proper 'drink' ofc but very refreshing nevertheless! Maybe equivalent to a liquid appetizer. Three Course Drinking Menu:
- Hard Lemonade
- Beer/Hard liquor
- Baileys

Now that's perfect!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
After a loooooong time, I had a drink of Hard Lemonade...and I've to admit, it is fabulous. And it somehow doesn't seem to register to people as 'alcohol' despite having more ABV (5%) than Coors (4.2%).

Not really a proper 'drink' ofc but very refreshing nevertheless! Maybe equivalent to a liquid appetizer. Three Course Drinking Menu:
- Hard Lemonade
- Beer/Hard liquor
- Baileys

Now that's perfect!

My wife likes it.

Members online

Latest posts