The Beer Sport

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I don`t know the particular hop they use to get this "Citrus/Grapefruit" aftertaste ? It`s disgusting whatever it is. :sick:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Left Hand Nitro. Quite similar to Guiness, yet distinct. Lovely! Nice and creamy flavour. Well balanced.
My current flavour of the month.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I have beer sported every day since I have been in Germany. Does that make me a good sport?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Left Hand Nitro. Quite similar to Guiness, yet distinct. Lovely! Nice and creamy flavour. Well balanced.
My current flavour of the month.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Might have to give that one a try.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well guys, my Doc has limited me to 55 oz of fluid a day. Soooo I figure 4 oz of Jameson will give me more "kick" than a 12 oz beer. I guess Ill have to drink more Jameson!!
Good idea. :D But I've never heard of a Doc who's limiting the amount of fluid for his patient. Usually people don't drink enough or does he mean alkohol ? :cautious::laugh:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Good idea. :D But I've never heard of a Doc who's limiting the amount of fluid for his patient. Usually people don't drink enough or does he mean alkohol ? :cautious::laugh:

I'm not the usual patient. ;) He said it applied to all fluid. I have a strange physical situation ever since I was on life support in 2001. The doc told me to drink a glass of red wine or beer a day. :) Who said the American Health system has problems?? He particularly told me I was drinking waaay too much coffee, even if it was decaf. Apparently all of the fluid I consume is watering down the sodium in my body and flushing it out. I have a sodium deficiency. Looks like margaritas for me!:laugh:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I'm not the usual patient. ;) He said it applied to all fluid. I have a strange physical situation ever since I was on life support in 2001. The doc told me to drink a glass of red wine or beer a day. :) Who said the American Health system has problems?? He particularly told me I was drinking waaay too much coffee, even if it was decaf. Apparently all of the fluid I consume is watering down the sodium in my body and flushing it out. I have a sodium deficiency. Looks like margaritas for me!:laugh:

It wasn't a doctor you plonker, that was the liquor store owner :rolleyes:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting ! :tup: They are making a decent beer in Hawaii ? :cautious:
Edit: Just found out that my favourite, local Craft Beer Store has Big Wave and Castaway in store. Think I will grab me a bottle of both next time I'm there.

Members online

Latest posts