The Beer Sport

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I`ve been drinking this one this evening.....well more than one.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Wow. You guys get the most interesting beers. I'll have to check with Itkovian to see where I can find some unique ones around here. As for wives; I've only had one and she married me because she felt sorry for me. (So she says.)

I

Wow. You guys get the most interesting beers. I'll have to check with Itkovian to see where I can find some unique ones around here. As for wives; I've only had one and she married me because she felt sorry for me. (So she says.)

My first one suffered me...God bless her ! The latest encourages me to drink beer.....God bless her !

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Got some Shiner Prickly Pear and some Dogfish Head 60 minute chilling right now

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Meh, he was already falling over without the alcohol.

Although I keep telling him if he added alcohol to dizziness he'd probably be level!

There you go, by your own admission, you could have practiced the "healing arts" with me. But I took the wife out to eat anyway! ;)

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Went on a holiday to Virginia. Route 151 also called Nelson 151 or Alcohol Alley is the home for about about 10 wineries, breweries etc. The new Bold Rock Hard Cider (IPA style) is just heavenly! Rekindled my liking for Cider. Lovely place!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Went on a holiday to Virginia. Route 151 also called Nelson 151 or Alcohol Alley is the home for about about 10 wineries, breweries etc. The new Bold Rock Hard Cider (IPA style) is just heavenly! Rekindled my liking for Cider. Lovely place!
Interesting, never heard of it before before though I travelled Virgina two years ago. I must somehow missed that :(
http://nelson151.com/about/

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting, never heard of it before before though I travelled Virgina two years ago. I must somehow missed that :(
http://nelson151.com/about/

It was great. A good hike up mountain trails in the morning, lunch with cold cider, relax and wander through some wineries in the evening 'sampling' wines. A nice dinner with local beer. Mmm, wish I could do that all my life!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Purple Haze was an *interesting* beer, but not something I would want to drink a lot of. It was fruity, Black Raspberry flavored. It was a so-so beer. Of course, I had two Guinness right before it and a Jameson after.

I

One of his best

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I bought a case for this week; starting with today's US match.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts