1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

T.O. Gets Banged By Al Harris?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by IronMan, Dec 1, 2007.

1. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
  2. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  3. jbroad70

jbroad70 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    haha. it's a pure man to man matchup!

4. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Always thought there was something a little "different" about Cris Collinsworth.

5. favrefourevre

favrefourevre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Me too, especially after seeing his picture on NFL.com....

[​IMG]

6. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I mean, I always thought he was a great wide receiver, just didn't know he was a "receiver". :shock:

7. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    THAT WAS A GREAT HIT I USE TO BE ABLE TO HIT LIKE THAT.......

8. Eluded

Eluded Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah and also TO banged pass Al Harris all night, also Crayton have a few catch to school Harris as well. But TO felt so bad for Al Harris that he gave Al an INT so he won't cry after the game.

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah......I'm SURE thats what happened. We ALL know what an upstanding decent selfless citizen T.O. is..........heck, he has only attacked TWO of the three teams he has been on.................so far. :roll:

10. warhawk

warhawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Harris played poorly without a doubt. It doesn't happen often so relish it but don't expect a repeat.

As far as giving one away well that's what TO does. He drops balls and fumble fingers them as well as he catches TD's. He led the league last year in dropped passes. In fact, he dropped more than he caught for touchdowns. You treat it like some adnormalty when it's actually commonplace for him to do that.

You keep dwelling on this like it was some gift but on the other hand Brett reverted back to Brett and threw that quail out there just like the old days as well.
    We handed over plenty of early Christmas gifts. The third and eighteen where we just kind of forgot about a reciever running wide open down the field was rather giftly wouldn't you say?