T.O. Gets Banged By Al Harris?

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me too, especially after seeing his picture on NFL.com....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me too, especially after seeing his picture on NFL.com....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I mean, I always thought he was a great wide receiver, just didn't know he was a "receiver". :shock:

Eluded

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah and also TO banged pass Al Harris all night, also Crayton have a few catch to school Harris as well. But TO felt so bad for Al Harris that he gave Al an INT so he won't cry after the game.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah and also TO banged pass Al Harris all night, also Crayton have a few catch to school Harris as well. But TO felt so bad for Al Harris that he gave Al an INT so he won't cry after the game.
Yeah......I'm SURE thats what happened. We ALL know what an upstanding decent selfless citizen T.O. is..........heck, he has only attacked TWO of the three teams he has been on.................so far. :roll:

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Harris played poorly without a doubt. It doesn't happen often so relish it but don't expect a repeat.

As far as giving one away well that's what TO does. He drops balls and fumble fingers them as well as he catches TD's. He led the league last year in dropped passes. In fact, he dropped more than he caught for touchdowns. You treat it like some adnormalty when it's actually commonplace for him to do that.

You keep dwelling on this like it was some gift but on the other hand Brett reverted back to Brett and threw that quail out there just like the old days as well.
We handed over plenty of early Christmas gifts. The third and eighteen where we just kind of forgot about a reciever running wide open down the field was rather giftly wouldn't you say?

Members online

Latest posts