Studs vs Duds The I'm Speechless Edition

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You didn't have to mention your man love for the Saints in this particulal thread, it has been chronicled in others.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
You brought the Saints up this time, not me buddy. So you just proved you wanted to start some ****, throw it in my face and think it's funny. Nice try, maybe it will work another time.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like I said your Saint's love is well chronicled. Check out the game day thread. I tried to get you to cool your heels and you just kept on. I would like for a Packer fan to give some love to the Pack instead of the Saints.

L

Lunchboxer

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can settle this in *** not in MY thread.

12theTruth

Studs:

Matt Flynn was the studliest
Jordy Nelson
Offensive Line (although Newhouse still a bit iffy at times)
Coach McCarthy - made all the right calls. Excellent play calling and to keep Aaron's head in the game by having him call in the plays in the first half. McCarthy's offense allowed Matt Flynn to set all time Packer records today. Outstanding!

Duds:

Dom Capers and the defense. There a few stellar individual plays here and there with Brad Jones showing some good pass rush on a few occasions and some big hits which resulted in timely turnovers. Without these turnovers the Lions could have surpassed 600 total yards. Regardless of the absence of our two biggies on defense they have been swiss cheese and I've seen no indication they'll be anything other than swiss cheese in the playoffs.

Pat Lee - total lack of awareness as kickoff returner. We can't afford that kind of mistake in a close game against say New Orleans in the playoffs.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: not sure who it was, but the personal foul for the late hit on Stafford after he got sacked. That was inexcusable and that player should be fined and maybe benched by the Packers.

also dud: the defense. sorry guys. i know im a pessimist around here, but starters or not, something has to give if were gonna make it to the superbowl with this defense IMO. We can't let everyone score 40+ points, 500 yards, and make it to the big dance.

On a lighter note, Flynn, Nelson, and even Finley(i know right?) looked great today!

Barrysghost

Un-catchable
Reaction score
STUDS: Flynn and Stafford for setting an NFL record passing game combined for 970 total yards IN THE SNOW!!

DUDS: Pat Lee for his safety (facepalm), and the REFS for a horribly called game all around.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I'm not going to ponder on negativity, but I think it's better for me to apologize for the way I have acted towards some people on this board. I don't like being singled out on things such as throwing the Saints into a topic, but I was a bit out of line towards 13 Time Champs, in this topic and made quite a **** of myself. We as fans should just agree to disagree on things, and not argue over petty things such as earlier, at the end of the day this is just a game, and no need to cause trouble over it.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hopefully the D played Vanilla so Detroit doesn't have any game film to go on when we bring the exotic blitzes in the playoffs.... (At least I'm trying real hard to believe that).

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Studs? Matt Flynn, Jordie
Duds; Pat Lee-Why do we still even have this guy. Doesn't even know you can't down a ball a yard outside the goal line?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Duds; Pat Lee-Why do we still even have this guy. Doesn't even know you can't down a ball a yard outside the goal line?

Not that I am favorable to Lee, but no Lee did not know that, he thought as long as HE is inside of the endzone it can be ruled a touchback, not the ball. Pat Lee has had two memorable plays, one for getting kicked out at the Lions game and now his safety. Unless he redeems himself he is our weakest link

Members online

Latest posts