Studs Duds Carolina Edition

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
If Rodgers agrees with us, and if we are right in what needs to be fixed to make the team better and the rest of the staff is wrong in not making any changes, then all we can do is hope that AR threatens to leave if they don't make the changes we and he wants.
And I wouldn't blame him for leaving as much as I love having him on our team.
How is Aaron going to leave? Retire? Trying to blackmail the team did not work with the previous franchise QB and it should not work this time either.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How is Aaron going to leave? Retire? Trying to blackmail the team did not work with the previous franchise QB and it should not work this time either.
If the layman fans are right, something has to be done to shake up this team to make changes for the better.

Maybe you have more patience then most on here and "you ain't seen nuthin like the 70's," blah, blah blah.
This is the here and now and here and now I am getting sick and tired of having one SB drought after another with the great QB but lousy team and coaching staff we got.
Is this the best we can do?

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Richard Rodgers, Aaron Jones, Marwin Evans, Blake Martinez, Davante before injury

Duds: ARod: gives us the best shot to win regardless but ... can't lie about the Favre-like picks he threw today. Dom Capers unit as usual, and G-MO

Most of Favre's picks were bad decisions. Rodgers' picks in that game were due to a slight lack of arm strength compared to what he was accustomed to. In each case, his target was open.

Members online

Latest posts