Studs Duds Carolina Edition

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
Aaron Jones : started the game out hot so was then promptly removed from the game plan

Randal - watched a few plays. He played very well.

Duds
Rodgers. 2 bad passes picked that if were thrown a bit farther would have been TDs. Missed a couple other throws.

Capers. He actually made some adjustments to limit Mccaffrey. Bravo there. But defense still look out of sorts and breaks down occasionally. Bad day for encroaching.

MM: See AJ above.

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Rodgers. Simply an inexcusable performance.

Allison.

Capers: Hopefully he's gone after the season.

MM: Maybe going different directions isn't the worst thing in the world.

Last edited:

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds - Rodgers: was terrible worst performance of his career
Daniels- all mouth and gut and no production. How many times did he jump offsides.
Jordy- No separation.
MM was a buffoon. Jones was
Lighting it up and then was promptly benched!
When the Panthers pinned their ears back in the 3rd quarter why were there no screen plays to Jones?

Studs: Adams, Jones

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not going to win a game on the road vs. a contender with three picks and a fumble.

They were winning until the game changed with picks two drives in a row.

Everything else could have gone well and the odds of them winning were still very low.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs- Aaron Jones, Josh Hawkins (Only because I thought he would get torched), Vogel

Duds- Josh Jones, Mike Daniels (a very rare instance), Rodgers, Nick Perry and Clay are both 'Mr Injury', Spriggs, Lindsley, Geronimo, Biegel

I'm not going to list him as a dud but where has HaHa been at this year.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: the packers, they only had to play okay to win this game, instead they played **** poorly and were still in the game

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Rodgers. Simply an inexcusable performance.

Allison.

Capers: Hopefully he's gone after the season.

MM: Maybe going different directions isn't the worst thing in the world.
Wish you were correct but I see no evidence that the mutually reinforcing privilege of Murphy, MM, TT and Capers is ending.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never been in favor of ejecting players for hits but I think I changed my mind. Thomas Davis should have been ejected for the blindside helmet to helmet hit on Adams. I get he was running fast but he didn't need to do that just pushing Adams over would have been just as effective

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:

Aaron Jones
Randall Cobb
Richard Rodgers

Duds:

McCarthy
Capers
Rodgers
Daniels

Once again, McCarthy out-coached himself. "Jones is lighting it up? Better change everything because I think the Panthers think I'll keep running him".

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs
Arron Jones, Williams, Adams.

Duds

Arron Rodgers
Defense
Allison.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never been in favor of ejecting players for hits but I think I changed my mind. Thomas Davis should have been ejected for the blindside helmet to helmet hit on Adams. I get he was running fast but he didn't need to do that just pushing Adams over would have been just as effective
Standing still in Adams way would have been just as effective

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers a dud? **** off. We all know he shouldn't have been playing, yet he did to try and get his team a win. And he was in position to do just that if not for a WR fumble.

OP
OP
AmishMafia

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not going to win a game on the road vs. a contender with three picks and a fumble.

They were winning until the game changed with picks two drives in a row.

Everything else could have gone well and the odds of them winning were still very low.
If AR is healthy, I think he makes those Ints into TDs and we win comfortably. Damn shame.

OP
OP
AmishMafia

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers a dud? **** off. We all know he shouldn't have been playing, yet he did to try and get his team a win. And he was in position to do just that if not for a WR fumble.
WTF? He played poorly WTH is wrong with admitting it? Bet he will be the first too admit it. He made some really bad passes that he normally makes easily.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Richard Rodgers, Aaron Jones, Marwin Evans, Blake Martinez, Davante before injury

Duds: ARod: gives us the best shot to win regardless but ... can't lie about the Favre-like picks he threw today. Dom Capers unit as usual, and G-MO

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Notice how teams are taking out the Packers best players with dirty hits. Until the Packers retaliate, that trend will get worse. Where is Charles Martin when you need him?

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WTF? He played poorly WTH is wrong with admitting it? Bet he will be the first too admit it. He made some really bad passes that he normally makes easily.
He played poorly. But he overcame the errors and was position to take things to OT. Nothing wrong with admitting that, but calling his performance "inexcusable" is ridiculous. He had a pretty good excuse, I believe.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we'll be fine with a healthy Kevin Kind and Damarious Randall next season

OP
OP
AmishMafia

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He played poorly. But he overcame the errors and was position to take things to OT. Nothing wrong with admitting that, but calling his performance "inexcusable" is ridiculous. He had a pretty good excuse, I believe.
Who called his performance inexcusable? I do think he gave us the best chance to win, but he played poorly and that was obvious. Nobody is saying he is a bad QB. Nobody is saying his career is over. Nobody wants to cut him and go with Hundly.

Yeah, he had some great throws and some great drives. Dom Capers defense makes some great plays and some great series. But overall, when they breakdown, they Give up too much.

He just played really poorly today. Making excuses doesnt help us at all.

Latest posts