Studs Dallas

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Did this start before or after our exchange in the game thread? Just curious. ;)

Definitely after. Many of the aspects of the offense that have been notably absent, especially condensed sets and true play-action, were back and it became clear that they were worked back into the offense over the course if he game. And it worked. And Rodgers was great in making it work.

But the point is that when he has his way with design, the whole offense sucks and so does he. He has to humble himself or be humbled to the point of running the system. He did and it worked.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
LaFleur told the media that he gave Rodgers less freedom with the offense today.

What a surprise!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
LaFleur told the media that he gave Rodgers less freedom with the offense today.

What a surprise!
Spent day with my best friend the bears fan. At a Illinois bar...yuk

He asked about the issues.

I said ol, injuries, wr, thumb, etc. But that rodgers isnt following what Matt wants.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Not a huge QBR guy, but Rodgers' previous season best was 65.5 against Tampa Bay. Other than that game, not a single one above 50's.

Today, 82. And 146 rating.

EASILY his best game of the year.

Yes and the game in which he executed LaFleur’s offense most faithfully and that is not a coincidence.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes and the game in which he executed LaFleur’s offense most faithfully and that is not a coincidence.
I've said in the off-season, gotta have faith in MLFs O scheme

It does go both ways though, gotta have WRs who are smart and can learn it and catch

So besides the 1st drive when he had 2 drops, we can only hope Watson has learned the O now. Bc he has the physical tools for sure, DBs won't be able to cover this guy

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I been saying Love would run what Matt wants..

If you said rodgers only had 20 atts.
Most would say you nutts

But this is what has to be done. Jones needs 25 touches a game. I think @PackAttack12 amd I made similar comments

Staff online

Members online