Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Love missed some easy throws. That is unacceptable for a 3rd year QB.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can’t even lineup right to receive a kick off

Reaction score
Our D is playing A- grade.
Our O is playing C- grade and
Our ST is playing F- grade

Love our us in position to score 3+3 and we’ve come up empty.
This should be a 6-13 game.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love missed some easy throws. That is unacceptable for a 3rd year QB.
He’s had some opportunities to make some plays and he has like one good looking ball game the rest have looked poor actually

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still have to make chip shots. Mason crying is pathetic
The FG unit is a complete **** show, they can’t block either. I am not completely excusing Crosby, but everything you think is thoroughly unimportant is more important than you realize

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a very rough half of football for the entire packers team. well, maybe only slightly rough for the defense. all in all way more awful than i thought we would be. who would've thought that rodgers' absence would turn the special teams into absolute garbage?

Jim Lite

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's okay to call a player an idiot that made a mistake but you don't like it going your direction. Sounds about right.
Mistakes we can tolerate. Not f*ckups. That was a f*ckup. That cost us a possession, and possible game turning point.

Burks is the one being paid big money for D service.

Why does my calling it the way I see it so ruffle your feathers?

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The FG unit is a complete **** show, they can’t block either. I am not completely excusing Crosby, but everything you think is thoroughly unimportant is more important than you realize
I agree 100%

Mason may not be having a great year but kickers rely on routine and at this point is there anything he kicker can rely on in this unit? From the snap and hold to not having guys line up right, enough guys, pressure every kick up the middle around the edge. The entire unit is unpredictable and making mistakes at every opportunity

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Play calling is a bit off too. We didn't run the ball at all in 2Q. Also no playaction.

Reaction score
We need to make drastic changes on ST. If we don’t learn anything else today? we’d better completely revamp ST. That unit will cost us a Championship

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's all take a step back...

Fact: Rodgers looked like dog s*** his first 2 years under Favre.

Fact: Rodgers was not expected to be a Hall of Famer and wasn't expected to take over for Favre because most assumed Favre would play until 45+

Fact: Love has had WAY more pressure on him than possibly any quarterback in history

Fact: Rodgers looked as bad (or worse) than Love in week 1 this season

Fact: This is only 2 quarters of football and the defense has proven they can keep this team in the game

Rather than be negative about Love, let's send some positive vibes towards him and the team. It is still a VERY winnable game

jdizz81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone want bortles yet. This isn’t the place for a 2nd year qb to make his debut.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Let's all take a step back...

Fact: Rodgers looked like dog s*** his first 2 years under Favre.

Fact: Rodgers was not expected to be a Hall of Famer and wasn't expected to take over for Favre because most assumed Favre would play until 45+

Fact: Love has had WAY more pressure on him than possibly any quarterback in history

Fact: Rodgers looked as bad (or worse) than Love in week 1 this season

Fact: This is only 2 quarters of football and the defense has proven they can keep this team in the game

Rather than be negative about Love, let's send some positive vibes towards him and the team. It is still a VERY winnable game
1. You clearly don't understand what the word "fact" means.

2. I don't think Love is checking Packerforum at halftime, so our comments don't matter all that much toward winning the game.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I Love me some Dillon running and catching passes in the 2nd half.

I think the defense can get us a turnover yet, may need them to get a score. Just hope special teams is unnoticeable in the 2nd half

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
a very rough half of football for the entire packers team. well, maybe only slightly rough for the defense. all in all way more awful than i thought we would be. who would've thought that rodgers' absence would turn the special teams into absolute garbage?
Special teams has been bad all year. Today they are absolutely horrible.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Anyone want bortles yet. This isn’t the place for a 2nd year qb to make his debut.
I just wonder if he even knows the playbook well enough to be effective.

It's great to have gotten him for an emergency situation, but I just don't know how much more effective he could be than Love.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not impressed with love, also can't kill the guy for his first start that he found out about 4 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.