Rumor ...

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
So this Danish NFL commentator theorizes that Rodgers wont be playing in The 20/21 season ...

https://www.tv3sport.dk/sport/nfl/n...ron-rodgers-har-spillet-sit-sidste-snap-i-nfl

Roughly translated what he says is that some of The main reasons Will be because that Lafleur and him dont see eye to eye, and that The charade of pretending everything is fine is tiresome ... - come march The commentator speculates that there Will be some “breaking news” ... another reason Stated is that he thinks it shows that Rodgers doesnt have “his heart behind playing” anymore, which he reasons is among The reasons why aswell as it has shown this season with Rodgers performance ...

I haven’t seen anything remotely similar on Any American sites though ... - Just thought it was kind of a Wild theory lol

OP
OP
Quientus

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Only.post negative either your thoughts or someone else's.

kinda sad though, that you have become almost exactly like those people on Brett’s board, whom you disliked ... - You seem to have some serious issues, whenever people don’t agree with you, or accommodate you ...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
kinda sad though, that you have become almost exactly like those people on Brett’s board, whom you disliked ... - You seem to have some serious issues, whenever people don’t agree with you, or accommodate you ...
Lol

I have issues with Rodgers..but u only come to bash.

Carry on.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Rodgers ended up retiring sooner than we might expect. Not saying he will, just that it wouldn't surprise me. He takes a lot of criticism in the media, he hasn't always been supported by the best talent, he's had some serious injuries, and the Packers have experienced some heart breaking losses. I'd be absolutely shocked if he didn't play this upcoming season though.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Rodgers ended up retiring sooner than we might expect. Not saying he will, just that it wouldn't surprise me. He takes a lot of criticism in the media, he hasn't always been supported by the best talent, he's had some serious injuries, and the Packers have experienced some heart breaking losses. I'd be absolutely shocked if he didn't play this upcoming season though.
I think he doesn't retire a packer..

But only after 2 more years..I think that's when contract is more forgiving

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he doesn't retire a packer..
How crappy would it be if he went somewhere else and won a Super Bowl? I mean, I'm sure a lot of Packer fans would be rooting for him, and I probably would be too. But it would be an indictment on our football operation that we couldn't put the right team around him with all the time that he was here (aside from 2010).

I live in Indiana and I remember when Peyton Manning won with Denver. Most of the Colts fans were wanting him to win.

TDF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How crappy would it be if he went somewhere else and won a Super Bowl? I mean, I'm sure a lot of Packer fans would be rooting for him, and I probably would be too. But it would be an indictment on our football operation that we couldn't put the right team around him with all the time that he was here (aside from 2010).

I live in Indiana and I remember when Peyton Manning won with Denver. Most of the Colts fans were wanting him to win.
I won’t be rooting for him with another team! I am, and have always been a Packer fan, not a player fan. Favre was my favorite but not after he left. I really like Rodgers too, but not in another uniform!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So this Danish NFL commentator theorizes that Rodgers wont be playing in The 20/21 season ...

https://www.tv3sport.dk/sport/nfl/n...ron-rodgers-har-spillet-sit-sidste-snap-i-nfl

Roughly translated what he says is that some of The main reasons Will be because that Lafleur and him dont see eye to eye, and that The charade of pretending everything is fine is tiresome ... - come march The commentator speculates that there Will be some “breaking news” ... another reason Stated is that he thinks it shows that Rodgers doesnt have “his heart behind playing” anymore, which he reasons is among The reasons why aswell as it has shown this season with Rodgers performance ...

I haven’t seen anything remotely similar on Any American sites though ... - Just thought it was kind of a Wild theory lol
I'm keeping this open and ready for March.

When it comes and he is still a packer, you should admit your dislike for him and only post to troll this forum.

If he us gone I'll admit I'm an aaron lover ( lol) just like the old farve site

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you questioning him because he is Danish or that he isn`t a reputable journalist ?
why can't it be "both" :)

Full disclosure, I didn't click the link, I refuse to, but are they Danes? It doesn't matter other than it would be like me making up a rumor about the state of soccer in Denmark and the inner workings of one of it's biggest stars despite being thousands of miles away, not being affiliated with the sport or team in any way, and having never met any of the people involved yet I put out something I made up like it's actually worth reading or valuing as an opinion.

If this was some Danish think tank with their finger on the pulse of the league and known for their insight? Maybe I'd click it. Until then as far as i'm concerned Quientus is danish and had a few too many pints on holiday over in jolly ol England and came up with a way to get clicks on his blog.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So many in the press ran with the "Rodgers can't play for LaFleur" narrative, and that the Packers were doomed this season, and it blew up in their face. Apparently, some still can't let it go....Witness one obscure commentator in Denmark.

This isn't even Skip Bayless-worthy.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

why can't it be "both" :)

Full disclosure, I didn't click the link, I refuse to, but are they Danes? It doesn't matter other than it would be like me making up a rumor about the state of soccer in Denmark and the inner workings of one of it's biggest stars despite being thousands of miles away, not being affiliated with the sport or team in any way, and having never met any of the people involved yet I put out something I made up like it's actually worth reading or valuing as an opinion.

If this was some Danish think tank with their finger on the pulse of the league and known for their insight? Maybe I'd click it. Until then as far as i'm concerned Quientus is danish and had a few too many pints on holiday over in jolly ol England and came up with a way to get clicks on his blog.

My point is Capt Wimm is Austrian and knows more about the NFL than a lot of some members on here. Nationality doesn`t mean **** if a subject is somebodies topic of interest.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My point is Capt Wimm is Austrian and knows more about the NFL than a lot of some members on here. Nationality doesn`t mean **** if a subject is somebodies topic of interest.
capt is the king of stats and info. it's his thing. He has paid services he uses that track everything and he uses it well. He doesn't make up claims about the inner workings of a team or it's players. HUGE difference.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

capt is the king of stats and info. it's his thing. He has paid services he uses that track everything and he uses it well. He doesn't make up claims about the inner workings of a team or it's players. HUGE difference.

Because he isn`t a Pro, or claim to be. We have an American journalist on TV who is a British political expert. Does it mean they aren`t really knowledgable because they aren`t British

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts