Rumor ...

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Come on bill

Quien history is mostly bashing rodgers..

He had been called out by me and others numerous times.

And as I said, I`ve been on record too over a few things. The Dane insulting was my main issue LT.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I apologize if my post came across as insulting Danish people. I just am not aware of any Danish analysts as having inside information on the NFL.

TEXPAC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Y’all are way too starved for something to make yourselves feel like y’all know something.

A-Rod is under contract for enough years to make sure he can comfortably retire a Packer if he wants to leave football early. Please talk about something relevant and get over your dislike about any particular person.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Indiana and I remember when Peyton Manning won with Denver. Most of the Colts fans were wanting him to win.

Ah yes, the time frame where all the hollow and fake "Colts" fans miraculously were Denver fans in a snap of the fingers. I despise much of the shallow pool Colts fans in my home state. Whenever we go to pre-season games I always have fun betting beers with some of their fans with a simple question: Name me 3 QBs prior to Manning....I've had to buy a beer once. Once.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah yes, the time frame where all the hollow and fake "Colts" fans miraculously were Denver fans in a snap of the fingers. I despise much of the shallow pool Colts fans in my home state. Whenever we go to pre-season games I always have fun betting beers with some of their fans with a simple question: Name me 3 QBs prior to Manning....I've had to buy a beer once. Once.
Tebow
Orton
Cutler

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tebow
Orton
Cutler

LOL...from the Colts. However, having read my post I noticed I left that off...so technically I'd owe you a beer my friend. Unless of course you're merely illustrating the misguided mindset of "colts" fans vs "broncos" fans in which case I'll also throw in an appetizer.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL...from the Colts. However, having read my post I noticed I left that off...so technically I'd owe you a beer my friend. Unless of course you're merely illustrating the misguided mindset of "colts" fans vs "broncos" fans in which case I'll also throw in an appetizer.
Keep the drink bud, I don't mess with alcohol. I just did that for fun, but to be fair to Colts fans I don't think that's fair to expect them to come up with 3 previous qbs for another team. That would be like expecting us Packer fans to name 3 previous qbs from The Jets when Favre played for them.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep the drink bud, I don't mess with alcohol. I just did that for fun, but to be fair to Colts fans I don't think that's fair to expect them to come up with 3 previous qbs for another team. That would be like expecting us Packer fans to name 3 previous qbs from The Jets when Favre played for them.

No no no. I mean 3 QBs prior to Manning for the Colts, so it'd be like asking a Packers fan to list 3 quarterbacks prior to Favre.

I think it is great to become a fan of a team by one specific player...but a pet peeve of mine is when someone claims to be a Colts fan for life or have been their whole life when in actuality it is a lie. I'll be honest I've only done the beer trick to maybe 5 folks that are those overbearing fans at a game making ridiculous claims and ridiculing you as an opposing team's fan in their home field. It always cracks me up more than anything.

It runs in the area though, as I live in Notre Dame country as well and am an Irish fan, but realistic fan. I don't believe we are a National contender every year and am honest LOL

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And as I said, I`ve been on record too over a few things. The Dane insulting was my main issue LT.

My question would be this.

Why, would anybody reasonably think that a commentator from Denmark would be the one with the inside information here. A person who has never had information on Rodgers before? Logic dictates that it just doesn't make sense, and part of that is the location of the commentator.

Unless someone is just looking for reports that confirm their own bias, I don't see why anybody would pay attention to this report.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score

I like the question and I will need to use that with some fair-weather "fans". To be fair their are a lot of Packer's fans under the age of 30 that can only remember Favre and Rodgers and may draw a blank with the exception of naming Starr.

Majkowski, Dilweg, and my favorite non-SB winning Packer QB Lynn ****ey.

My favorite trinity of evil - Scott Hunter, Jim Delgazio, and Jerry Tagge

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like you're in Indiana too. It's not like the Colts have been here forever, they came from Baltimore. It was mostly Bear fans here before. It took them a little time to build a loyal fan base. And Manning played a long time.

Honestly, if someone becomes a Packer fan because of Favre, or Rodgers, I'd say that's a good thing and welcome aboard.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like you're in Indiana too. It's not like the Colts have been here forever, they came from Baltimore. It was mostly Bear fans here before. It took them a little time to build a loyal fan base. And Manning played a long time.

Honestly, if someone becomes a Packer fan because of Favre, or Rodgers, I'd say that's a good thing and welcome aboard.

Yup, hoosier here.

I don't disagree, but just be honest about it. My father was a Baltimore Colts fan, then when they left he got sour on them. Favre is what brought him to the Packers and made me a life long Packer fan since I was old enough to watch. Shoot I know many a Colts fan that has no clue about they're from Baltimore.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Rodgers ended up retiring sooner than we might expect. Not saying he will, just that it wouldn't surprise me. He takes a lot of criticism in the media, he hasn't always been supported by the best talent, he's had some serious injuries, and the Packers have experienced some heart breaking losses. I'd be absolutely shocked if he didn't play this upcoming season though.

I'd be shocked too. And I didn't sense he and MLF didn't get along - just the opposite. AR said this season was the most fun he's had in a while.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Danica? ;) I heard she might be worth more than he is.
I bet she can pick up the tab on a few dates. Probably drives there too just so they're not late. Other than being brought up a Bears fan, I'd say she's doing alright in life.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the question and I will need to use that with some fair-weather "fans". To be fair their are a lot of Packer's fans under the age of 30 that can only remember Favre and Rodgers and may draw a blank with the exception of naming Starr.

Majkowski, Dilweg, and my favorite non-SB winning Packer QB Lynn ****ey.

My favorite trinity of evil - Scott Hunter, Jim Delgazio, and Jerry Tagge

Trinity? How about a quartet and add Randy Wright.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trinity? How about a quartet and add Randy Wright.

No T.J. Rubley?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

David Whitehurst?

Blair Kiel?

Carlos Brown/Alan Autry?

Interesting stat: Green Bay leads the League in former quarterbacks who went on to become "Bubba" in "The Heat of the Night" television series (1).

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shoot I know many a Colts fan that has no clue about they're from Baltimore.
I'm sure. That's pretty much ancient history by this point.
I always thought they should have let Baltimore keep the name, and call them the Indianapolis Racers or something like that. There was talk when they brought the Ravens in that they wanted to buy the Colts name back.

Anyway, just because a lot of Colts fans were rooting for the Broncos in the Super Bowl, I don't think that meant they abandoned their loyalties. They just said "Hey, Manning's in the Super Bowl, he was our guy, I want him to win". But yeah, the fandom doesn't really go back generations like with the Packers.

Danica? ;) I heard she might be worth more than he is.
From looking at the internet, it says Danica is worth $60 million and Rodgers twice that. But yeah, they shouldn't have much trouble paying the bills.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carlos Brown/Alan Autry
Lol, his picture on that football card looks like he just walked right out of the '70s. He's probably wearing platform shoes.

I looked up his stats. His passer rating from 1975 was 156.3! Okay, well, he only threw four passes...

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Honestly doesn't surprise me, given who the OP is.

Long story short, nothing worth a crap to see here.

Onward.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I apologize if my post came across as insulting Danish people. I just am not aware of any Danish analysts as having inside information on the NFL.

Hey man, I admire you for being good and addressing the matter. It just struck me that way at the time. No hard feelings from my side, and some wouldn`t have been as polite as you have.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No T.J. Rubley?

David Whitehurst?

Blair Kiel?

Carlos Brown/Alan Autry?

Interesting stat: Green Bay leads the League in former quarterbacks who went on to become "Bubba" in "The Heat of the Night" television series (1).

Yes, we've had a litany of lousy QBs over those decades. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts