Rodgers Game Used Ball Signed

Renpen21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi guys, 1st time post apologies if I've posted in wrong section. I attended the NFL
Game at Wembley last year between the 49ers and Broncos (hardly a classic) at the
Tailgate I was lucky enough to win a Aaron Rodgers signed ball, it was pretty scuffed
So I contacted the uk offices of the NFL and was told it was used in the game against
The lions last year, I've since got it cased but wanting to insure it but cant seem to
Find out how much it's worth. Any help or advice would be appreciated
Ryan from England

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Get a hold of Packers?
Phone Main Switchboard: 920.569.7500

Or Public Relations dept?

jamie97520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Ryan, where abouts in England are you from? I was born and raised in Gloucestershire until i was 17 and then i moved to America (24 now) I am a big Packers fan and would be interested in buying the ball from you. e-mail me at [email protected] if you want to talk more.
Cheers

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Hi guys, 1st time post apologies if I've posted in wrong section. I attended the NFL
Game at Wembley last year between the 49ers and Broncos (hardly a classic) at the
Tailgate I was lucky enough to win a Aaron Rodgers signed ball, it was pretty scuffed
So I contacted the uk offices of the NFL and was told it was used in the game against
The lions last year, I've since got it cased but wanting to insure it but cant seem to
Ryan from England
I will trade you three packs of **** for it, plus a pound of black pudding, " Icky Thump"

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
does it have a team name on it?

Upload pics of it and I might be able to ball park it for you. I assume you have paperwork for it.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Renpen21 posted:"

"Hi guys, 1st time post apologies if I've posted in wrong section. I attended the NFL
Ryan from England."

I talked to a Packer fan here in Green Bay, who is collector of Packer memorbilia.

I asked him what the worth of a foot ball with Aaron Rodgers signature on it. He told me about $625.

However , You have to have a letter of authentication with it. Did you received this document ,when you received this football? If not this football is worth quite a bit less that $635..

OP
OP
R

Renpen21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Again
Thanks for all the replies.
In regards to a letter of authentication I've an e-mail from the UK NFL offices telling me it was game used and signed which i could use as proof, think i'm going to ask the UK office if they can type me something up for authenticity.

I've a few photos but not best quality as taken on my phone, i'll try get some better ones on my camera shortly.

Thanks for the offers to buy but not looking to sell (I've got a Tony Romo one which i would !!!)

ivo610-yes it has Packers on it but it's hard to pick up on the photos as it looks like the ball's taken some hammer.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I talked to a Packer fan here in Green Bay, who is collector of Packer memorbilia.

I asked him what the worth of a foot ball with Aaron Rodgers signature on it. He told me about $625.

However , You have to have a letter of authentication with it. Did you received this document ,when you received this football? If not this football is worth quite a bit less that $635..

1. Your friend quoted you a retail price of a signed Rodgers ball, not a game used one.

2. We are either dealing with a game used ball or a damaged ball. Most likely its actually game used. either way its not a brand new retail ball.

3. You can have someone authenticate it so paperwork isnt that important for the signature, but just saves you some time if you plan on selling it.

4. Packers game used anything is rare, so something like this to the right collector might bring $900 to $2000. I would consign it to an auction house and hope for the best.

Members online

Latest posts