Predict the final record competition 2019

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
13-3 I only see three, not disappointed we lost, games on the schedule. Pretty much run the table after week 8.
SB losers to KC

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
19-0 and we knock the '72 Dolphins off their perch... or, at least tell them to move the F over....

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude, if that **** happens, I'm inviting every Packers fan on this site to my gallery to pop champagne. I kid you not. I'lll set the date for exactly 2 weeks after we win it all. I do have a bar here. You're all welcome here anytime. Just msg me.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
8-8, but my mind could be changed. So far I don't think this team has the "it" factor to surpass either Chicago or Minny. But in time....

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
12-4

I'll go this far with my predicts (all assuming Rodgers is healthy): L - Bears, W - Vikings, W - Broncos, W - Eagles, W - Cowboys, W - Lions, W - Raiders, L - Chiefs, W - Chargers , L - Panthers, W - 49ers, W - Giants, W - Redskins, W - Bears, L - Vikings, W - Lions. 7-1 Home and 5-3 Away

I think we'll finish 11th in both Offense and Defense.
Need to know your prediction on when the Packers will be eliminated from contention (tie breaker #1)
19-0 and we knock the '72 Dolphins off their perch... or, at least tell them to move the F over....
If 16-0 is your official prediction, need to know your tie breaker predictions.
8-8, but my mind could be changed. So far I don't think this team has the "it" factor to surpass either Chicago or Minny. But in time....
Need your tie breaker predictions please. :tup:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Need to know your prediction on when the Packers will be eliminated from contention (tie breaker #1)

If 16-0 is your official prediction, need to know your tie breaker predictions.

Need your tie breaker predictions please. :tup:

Pack will be eliminated from contending in week 14. (But I still love them.)

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
6-9-1

20th on defense
15th on offence

No rookie coach and even Lombardi has gone to the playoffs in year one.
The team has massive holes at d line and ILB. After Alexander, cb is uninspiring.
On offense, after Adams, defensive coordinators won't lose sleep on the rest of the wr and Aaron Jones, the dynamic rb is hurt often. Will Mason Crossbar bounce back? That may be another weakness. Packers have elite players at important positions but Gute has made a series of boneheaded decisions that has left the team with too many massive holes to fix.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll throw in my 4 cents
Final Record: 10-6
We get through the Wildcard against the Falcons at home, go on the road and knock off the Eagles, go on the road and beat the Bears in another classic NFCG, and bring home the goods against the Chiefs in the Superbowl.

I'll rank our offense number 11
And put the defense at 12

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll throw in my 4 cents
Final Record: 10-6
We get through the Wildcard against the Falcons at home, go on the road and knock off the Eagles, go on the road and beat the Bears in another classic NFCG, and bring home the goods against the Chiefs in the Superbowl.

I'll rank our offense number 11
And put the defense at 12
As usual I like your style of thinking buddy!

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'll just make it easier on me and will agree with everyone on here! HOWEVER, since I am a betting man:

15-1
superbowl shuffle

Joe C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Year 3...let's see who has the crystal ball working!

Opening kickoff is a week from Thursday :eek: :)

Here's how it works. Each poster gives their prediction on the final record for the 16 game regular season. (example - 10-6). But seeing as how it's almost all but certain that multiple posters will predict the winning record, there are three tie breakers:

Tie Breaker 1: When will the Packers be eliminated from competition (examples - miss playoffs, wild card round, divisional round, NFC Championship game, Super Bowl, Super Bowl champions)

Tie Breaker 2: Where will the Packers offense rank in points per game among the rest of the NFL teams (example - 15th)

Tie Breaker 3: Where will the Packers defense rank in opponents points per game among the rest of the NFL teams (example - 15th)

I'm curious to see where each poster feels like each unit will fare this season.

Also - this should be diverse enough to insure there won't be more than one winner. If the 1st tie breaker doesn't determine a winner, we'll move on to the 2nd, and so forth. Feel free to add additional predictions/comments about how you're feeling about the season after listing your predicted record, along with tie breakers.

To keep posters from editing, I will compile all predictions and edit it into this opening post. If a moderator would like to close the thread until the end of the regular season, that would be okay. I'll list each poster in order alphabetically.

Final predictions are due by 4 p.m. on Thursday, September 5th. Approximately 6 hours before learning that the Packers have started the season 1-0. :D

For those that aren't ready to give a prediction yet, I'll bump the thread periodically as needed.

The winner gets bragging rights for a year :cool:

---------------------------------------------------------------

AmishMafia - 10-6
TB1: divisional round
TB2: 12th
TB3: 14th

captainWIMM - 10-6
TB2: 9th
TB3: 11th

Cheese Headed Monster - 9-7
TB1: miss playoffs
TB2: 17th
TB3: 10th

Do7 - 11-5
TB1: Super Bowl Champions
TB2: 7th

gbgary - 8-8
TB1: miss playoffs
TB2: 13th
TB3: 15th

Heyjoe4 - 10-6
TB1: wild card round
TB2: 13th
TB3: 8th

Mondio - 16-0
TB1: Super Bowl Champions
TB2: 8th
TB3: 6th

OldSchool101 - 11-5
TB1: NFC championship
TB2: 9th
TB3: 12th

Pkrjones - 12-4
TB1: NFC championship
TB2: 10th

Poppa San - 13-3
TB1: Super Bowl loss
TB2: 14th
TB3: 9th

rmontro - 10-6
TB2: 10th

stippe82 - 11-5
TB2: 8th

tynimiller - 12-4
TB1: TBD
TB2: 11th

XPack - 12-4
TB1: Divisional Round
TB2: 6th

Joe C - 11-5
TB1 - Super Bowl Champions
TB2 - 4th
TB3 - 5th

Reaction score
I'm actually amazed at how many fans think we will regress at either D or O or both combined.
I guess fans have become "gun-shy" after the last 2 seasons to the point of forgetting completely about the 9 seasons prior.
I'm actually pleasantly excited for GB this season. We have some serious talent on this team, we just need a smidge less injuries and we should be right in the mix all over again