1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Pats fans love us

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Jan 16, 2011.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
  2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
  3. TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe TheGiftedApe

Ratings:
    +77
    I like these pat's fans for sure

4. red4tribe

red4tribe Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +437
    I think we're pretty popular in general simply because none of the other teams are very likeable.

Jets-Talk a lot of trash. Not popular.

Steelers-Ward with his stupid smile and the rapist make them unpopular.

Bears-I just don't think they are a loveable team. Cutler doesn't seem to be the type of QB that makes fans like him.

5. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    The one recurrent theme I'm noticing is that nobody is taking note of our defense. Everyone talks about how hot Rodgers and the offense are, while our defense is quietly winning us games.

Just look at what the guy calling for the Bears to win said, in the second link.

6. red4tribe

red4tribe Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +437
    In his defense, he does have a point. All people talked about leading up to that game were the "Saints, Saints, Saints, Saints, Saints" and then they went in and got hammered. And the Packers were almost certainly get more hype this week. I don't think the same thing will happen Sunday and happened in 2006, but history does repeat itself every so often.