Pats fans love us

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we're pretty popular in general simply because none of the other teams are very likeable.

Jets-Talk a lot of trash. Not popular.

Steelers-Ward with his stupid smile and the ****** make them unpopular.

Bears-I just don't think they are a loveable team. Cutler doesn't seem to be the type of QB that makes fans like him.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
The one recurrent theme I'm noticing is that nobody is taking note of our defense. Everyone talks about how hot Rodgers and the offense are, while our defense is quietly winning us games.

Just look at what the guy calling for the Bears to win said, in the second link.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The one recurrent theme I'm noticing is that nobody is taking note of our defense. Everyone talks about how hot Rodgers and the offense are, while our defense is quietly winning us games.

Just look at what the guy calling for the Bears to win said, in the second link.

In his defense, he does have a point. All people talked about leading up to that game were the "Saints, Saints, Saints, Saints, Saints" and then they went in and got hammered. And the Packers were almost certainly get more hype this week. I don't think the same thing will happen Sunday and happened in 2006, but history does repeat itself every so often.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts