Packers vs The Bears Game Thread

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My after game food report - 4lbs of baked chicken wings - separated the flats and drummies. Half marinating in a sugar, salt, pepper, garlic and ranch blend and the other half in the famous Japanese BBQ sauce. The sides will be my homemade KFC copycat coleslaw and thinly cut potatoes fried in butter, bacon grease and some green onions
Well we know who's house to go to after the game!

Reaction score
The only way Joe Barry gets fired at the end of season is if we lose today.

So there’s one positive ;)

David Ciembronowicz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DC is not a good coach, knew that when he was hired.... Execution by D players is poor (how did that TE get open?), line is porous at best90 out of position, no LB anywhere to be seen...... When the play calls don't seem to be there and the players don't execute then what do you do..... lose games, give up yardage and points and need to evaluate who you actually want to keep; stop giving massive contracts to lousy players. Fire the GM and bring in someone who can actually evaluate talent...

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No other way to put it this is a BAD packers team this entire year they didn’t even have one win that was convincing this year lol

Reaction score
No other way to put it this is a BAD packers team this entire year they didn’t even have one win that was convincing this year lol
It’s sad to be a Packer fan this season. We’ve had a competitive team for decades.
This proves that even with #12 it does not matter. We have a dozen guys that need to be replaced and no $. To do it.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
My after game food report - 4lbs of baked chicken wings - separated the flats and drummies. Half marinating in a sugar, salt, pepper, garlic and ranch blend and the other half in the famous Japanese BBQ sauce. The sides will be my homemade KFC copycat coleslaw and thinly cut potatoes fried in butter, bacon grease and some green onions
Stop it L, my jets fueled and ready for the dinner coordinates

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Only if Green Bay is mathematically eliminated
I don't care if Green Bay is mathematically eliminated or not (much to the potential chagrin of Rodgers). At that point, most you can do is 8-9. Time to go to Love.

Reaction score
Gotta feed our hot hand. Dillon has had a pretty good day. Get him the ball more. Passing running idc

Him and #9

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see how he can go from winning 39 games in his first three seasons to this.
We won several games last year that came down to the wire and/or were by one score. We weren’t as good as our record, and Adams was a huge part of that winning record.

Losing Adams, injuries, mistakes and penalties, and the backward direction of the defense this season have made all the difference in the world.

Jim Lite

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well. we'll be on par with Chi-town, now. Both will be 4 - 9.
It’s sad to be a Packer fan this season. We’ve had a competitive team for decades.
This proves that even with #12 it does not matter. We have a dozen guys that need to be replaced and no $. To do it.
With 32 teams in the NFL, being a football fan, as the season progresses, it's mostly about losing.

ASFIC, pro-football is second-best in unscripted entertainment

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts