Packers vs The Bears Game Thread

David Ciembronowicz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB Fan, however, that first drive by CHI, the first by GB was a great example of a GB teeam that is horrible. Frankly this team will lose to Chicago this week and then everyone needs to ask for the "jobs" of the GM, maybe the President of this team and coaches along with players. Unfortunately they signed Rodgers to an untenable contract that will now put GB in a position that they will NOT get back to a leading status in this division or the league for at least 3-4 years. IMO but this is a very very bad football team that frankly should never have signed Bahktiari and others to contracts when they did not even know whether they could play. Bad news Packers coming your way for the next few years..

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, why do they even bother to show up (just to not show up)? And why do they always seem less prepared for the bad teams?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess Barry didn’t think Justin Fields would Run today.

They should have 9 in the box nearly every play against this team. What is Barry afraid of?
pretty sure Fields didnt even need to run after beating Ford probably could have walked all the way to the end zone…
smh

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB Fan, however, that first drive by CHI, the first by GB was a great example of a GB teeam that is horrible. Frankly this team will lose to Chicago this week and then everyone needs to ask for the "jobs" of the GM, maybe the President of this team and coaches along with players. Unfortunately they signed Rodgers to an untenable contract that will now put GB in a position that they will NOT get back to a leading status in this division or the league for at least 3-4 years. IMO but this is a very very bad football team that frankly should never have signed Bahktiari and others to contracts when they did not even know whether they could play. Bad news Packers coming your way for the next few years..
We’re not doing well but do you don’t a clue what you’re talking about lol

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do think the Packers have found their kick returner

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess Barry didn’t think Justin Fields would Run today.

They should have 9 in the box nearly every play against this team. What is Barry afraid of?
I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a coordinator so consistently ignore and/or fail to recognize such painfully obvious stuff.

I mean then again this is the guy who apparently didn’t think we really needed to worry about Justin Jefferson either so it’s nothing new or surprising but still disappointing.

Reaction score
There is a way out of this mess. Trade Rodgers. Eat your $40M accelerated dead money in 2023 while Love costs $3M.
2024 pay Love his 5th year option ~20-$25M or whatever.
2025 all these gross contracts (except meaningless remnants)
are off the books and we’d have 3 straight drafts (going into 2025 season) of picking top 10-20 in the draft, plus a few extra higher picks for a Rodgers trade (bonus if he doesn’t retire).
We could be postseason worthy in 2024 and highly competitive by 2025
(With or without Love at QB)

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t think there was a single receiver that wasn’t held in that play. No wonder the coverage was so good

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The one thing about retooling or rebuilding in today’s NFL, is quite frankly there are very few what I would even consider good teams.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
There is a way out of this mess. Trade Rodgers. Eat your $40M accelerated dead money in 2023 while Love costs $3M.
2024 pay Love his 5th year option ~20-$25M or whatever.
2025 all these gross contracts (except meaningless remnants)
are off the books and we’d have 3 straight drafts (going into 2025 season) of picking top 10-20 in the draft, plus a few extra higher picks for a Rodgers trade (bonus if he doesn’t retire).
We could be postseason worthy in 2024 and highly competitive by 2025
(With or without Love at QB)
I don’t think the Packers Org will eat his $40 mil, probably some sort of back room last minute deal to get Rodgers to redo his contract, he’ll probably say no, but with all the injury’s Rodgers is having his trade value, no matter his talent is not so high

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The one thing about retooling or rebuilding in today’s NFL, is quite frankly there are very few what I would even consider good teams.
That’s part of why it sucks so much that we can’t beat anybody.

SeahawkFan80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t think the Packers Org will eat his $40 mil, probably some sort of back room last minute deal to get Rodgers to redo his contract, he’ll probably say no, but with all the injury’s Rodgers is having his trade value, no matter his talent is not so high
So AR for RW straight across????

Reaction score
I’m glad we took the points. That’s a mistake we made early in the season. Stay in this one. The Bears will make some mistake also as this game evolved. Stay within a score at minimum

Stay patient