Packers vs The Bears Game Thread

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you start making bold declarations that early in a game, you have to know the football gods are going to smile upon you later lol
Especially in THAT game. She should have known better. The only thing missing today was a big dose of Randall Cobb for old times’ sake.

Reaction score
Especially in THAT game. She should have known better. The only thing missing today was a big dose of Randall Cobb for old times’ sake.
Yeah butt did you notice both Adrian Amos and Pat O’Donnelle had good games.
Something about playing your old team makes you rise to the occasion.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
This was a good win, but I didn‘t like it, because all we did was crate coaching vacancies in Chicago, where the Packers will most likely keep there’s

coulomb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
>This was a good win, but I didn‘t like it, because all we did was crate coaching vacancies in Chicago, where the ?>Packers will most likely keep there’s

There is 0% chance Barry will be back next year

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now I’ll throw some praise for them not giving up. I thank the Bears for not running Fields after the first half. Alexander redeems himself for getting burned, twice. I’m glad to see the Watson they thought they were getting starting to make plays.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
>This was a good win, but I didn‘t like it, because all we did was crate coaching vacancies in Chicago, where the ?>Packers will most likely keep there’s

There is 0% chance Barry will be back next year
If MLF has a say I would bet 50/50 chance

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
This was a good win, but I didn‘t like it, because all we did was crate coaching vacancies in Chicago, where the Packers will most likely keep there’s
Lol, are you president of your local Optimists Club???

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Now I’ll throw some praise for them not giving up. I thank the Bears for not running Fields after the first half. Alexander redeems himself for getting burned, twice. I’m glad to see the Watson they thought they were getting starting to make plays.
Uhhh....... that's been happening for almost a month now. The guy is already breaking rookie records. Are the WR's in his draft class doing that?

SeahawkFan80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I find it odd that players get to wear 4 stars when it’s their first year with a team.

This is the first year I’ve noticed this.

Has it always been that way, or is this a rule change??

Anyone know?

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Worse case we’re still a Top 20 draft selection which is like a treat in GB :cool:
Do you see how Gute drafts? Outside of Watson all the picks on D the last few years and here we are. I have no faith in the Packers drafting, trading or free agent signings.

Members online

Latest posts