Packers vs The Bears Game Thread

diezman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will never cheer for the Viqueens
I hear ya! I've never really hated anything, but the ViQueens come very close for me! I lived in Ironwood Michigan when I was going to GCC. So many Minnesota fans there! They're even more obnoxious than ours! LOL!!

Reaction score
Do you see how Gute drafts? Outside of Watson all the picks on D the last few years and here we are. I have no faith in the Packers drafting, trading or free agent signings.
Actually Gutey has only picked a few in that 10-20 area overall as our GM
J’aire and Rashan were pretty darn good selections if you ask me. Especially considering neither were a top 10 overall.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Correct. A better opponent would have put up over 30.
To their credit, they shored up the rush lanes and kept a wall in front instead of lanes for a running QB to get thru and started playing coverage on the back and played better in the 2nd half than the first.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To their credit, they shored up the rush lanes and kept a wall in front instead of lanes for a running QB to get thru and started playing coverage on the back and played better in the 2nd half than the first.
yes, I agree with you. Though they gave the QB a lot of time because of doing it that way. I think with a better thrower; they would need to send an extra on and off.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
90 percent of people here hated Rashan...glad I'm i was in minority
I almost always like the pick. I have zero reason to believe I know more than the professionals. The only picks I remember having a problem with was Harrell the DT and not picking TJ Watt when we had a chance.

Reaction score
90 percent of people here hated Rashan...glad I'm i was in minority
Yeah. I was ridiculed by several posters fir us taking Rashan and supporting that selection.
I understand it though because he didn’t have the direct production, but we know now he indirectly forced teams to run away from his side because he was the strength of that Michigan Defense.
It’s too bad we lost him for the season. Rashan’s absence has absolutely had a negative impact on our Defense lately. It’s hard to lose your CB#2, iLB#1 and Edge#1. Do that to any team in this league and they’ll regress.

Reaction score
Lol, read through first 5 pages.
My question is this: Have any of those old names changed to a new name that we might recognize today???
One of the funniest was Brandon2348. He was so set on Parris Campbell being “the next coming” that he called the pick “insanity” Not only was he wrong on Gary, but he embarrassed himself by doubling down on Campbell! Parris will be lucky to break 1,000 yards combining his entire Rookie contract seasons! If anyone was a BUST IT WAS Parris Campbell

His teammate, Terry McLaurin was a fantastic pick though there from Ohio State. That was the guy I wanted all along. #76 overall that was an absolute steal.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the fact that Paris has only played in 28 games so far in almost 4 seasons as well as the QB play in Indy may have more to do with his numbers than his talent level. I do agree that Gary and Terry were great picks for their respective teams.

Reaction score
I think the fact that Paris has only played in 28 games so far in almost 4 seasons as well as the QB play in Indy may have more to do with his numbers than his talent level. I do agree that Gary and Terry were great picks for their respective teams.
Even for QB’s J Brisette, Rivers, Ryan and Wentz as Passers. I’ve seen a worse grouping of Passers.

Now, I have nothing against him personally. Yet Parris has heavily underperformed for a 2nd Round selection in year 4. Especially when you consider his physical gifts and College Production.
There’s no reason he can blame anyone but himself for 31 yards: 10.2 per catch in career contests.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts