Packers vs Giants Game Thread: It's too early for this shift edition

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Quarter to 8 here in North Central Wisconsin ... I've been up since 5 working in the garage ... I'm ready for a nap.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Quarter to 8 here in North Central Wisconsin ... I've been up since 5 working in the garage ... I'm ready for a nap.

This is the time I take my mid morning nap during my off days of work.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good call by Martindale he's a heck of a defensive coach. They had us outnumbered up front. Good opening drive.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good series. Defense was dialed in. First time this season they didn't allow points on opening drive.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah they're going to go heavy with Barkley, but I'm sure they have some surprises to take advantage of us focusing on him. Stay alert guys

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Martindale likes to go with a lot of glitches and from all different angles and players. Going to be a challenge for the offensive line

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants are very aggressive on defense. Just a matter of time before Rogers burns them.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is exactly why I am not in love with this **** and dunk passing game. You complete 3 passes for a negative gain of -1 yard - that is ridiculous. When so many of your passes are within five yards of the line of scrimmage or less, you almost have to be flawless moving down the field.

I do love the running game though

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is exactly why I am not in love with this **** and dunk passing game. You complete 3 passes for a negative gain of -1 yard - that is ridiculous. When so many of your passes are within five yards of the line of scrimmage or less, you almost have to be flawless moving down the field.

I do love the running game though
And two of the completions they lost yardage on

Members online