Packers vs Buccaneers Game Thread

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree but give credit where it's due. Tampa has a hell of a defense and their coaches are great at adjustments.
The offense should have adjusted too. If all it takes is to make some adjustments and this offense folds like a cheap lawn chair then Packers will be at home this January and not playing football. Good teams find always to keep readjusting and not folding when it gets difficult. If we atleast made some yardage and ate up clock then okay but the offense was completely shut down.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The offense should have adjusted too. If all it takes is to make some adjustments and this offense folds like a cheap lawn chair then Packers will be at home this January and not playing football. Good teams find always to keep readjusting and not folding when it gets difficult. If we atleast made some yardage and ate up clock then okay but the offense was completely shut down.
This is the biggest question I still have about MLF and his staff.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We saw a lot of offense with a 2 score lead and well playing defense. It was frustrating to watch. We shot ourselves in the foot a few times. Tampa has a great D too. We just couldn't find a rhythm at all in the 2nd half. It was nerve wracking but i'm not as down on them as some of you.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great to see Bakh and Jenkins hold up so well. Was worried how it would go in the rigors of game action. Both were terrific should only get better. I think only one sack today? Not a lot of pressure either great job by the o line

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We all get a little jacked up during the game. Doesn't mean that's how we are in real life. Always fun with you guys

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the biggest question I still have about MLF and his staff.
When Jones fumbled at the goal line, ALL the air went out of the Packers. Before that their play was sharp and well-executed. After the fumble they completely lost the mo. MLF cannot let that happen. From that point on, he was coaching not to lose. MM did that in the NFCCG against the hags and it cost them a trip to the SB. MLF just has to get control of that team. Or Rodgers needs to step up. A win, but a pretty ugly win. That said, I'll take it!

Reaction score
I don’t have any finger nails left. It reminded me of that Arizona game where Rasul took center stage on the Endzone INT.
Ugly but it’s a road win and it was like 97 degrees out, so it was completely out of our element.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t have any finger nails left. It reminded me of that Arizona game where Rasul took center stage on the Endzone INT.
Ugly but it’s a road win and it was like 97 degrees out, so it was completely out of our element.
It was like that AZ game when Douglas got the pick.

The Packers should have won by 2 or 3 TDs today. They played not to lose after getting to 14, and they were lucky to get away with it. A win is a win. Doubs might solve some problems. I'm underwhelmed with Tonyan. It's early and he's coming back from ACL repair.

I'm sure some folks will say - TB didn't have Evans, Godwin, or JJ. All true. But look at last year. The Packers were missing Alexander, Bakh, and Jenkins for a lot of the season, as well as Tonyan. So injuries are excuses, and not really good ones.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It was like that AZ game when Douglas got the pick. The Packers should have won by 2 or 3 TDs. They played not to lose after getting to 14, and they were lucky to get away with it. A win is a win. Doubs might solve some problems. I'm underwhelmed with Tonyan. It's early and he's coming back from ACL repair.
Hey check it out. Our Defense has given up 45 points in 3 contests. Now granted not the best and most healthy teams, but they are playing like a #6 overall Defense and I think they’ve maybe maybe got top #3 type potential.

Only Tampa. Jacksonville and Buffalo have 3 contests with less points allowed

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey check it out. Our Defense has given up 45 points in 3 contests. Now granted not the best and most healthy teams, but they are playing like a #6 overall Defense and I think they’ve maybe maybe got top #3 type potential.

Only Tampa. Jacksonville and Buffalo have 3 contests with less points allowed
Most important stats are points scored and points allowed

Members online