Packers vs Buccaneers Game Thread

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They won- overall defense was pretty darn solid

Offense was just plain terrible the last 2 plus quarters and I don’t care how good the Bucs defense is

but take the win

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Venting a bit. But that O was putrid from the fumble on. I know the refs interfered in the game, but it was still bad bad O.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
The offense for 2nd half was ****ing horrendous. Just needed an FG in the 2nd to make it not a heart attack game.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Every QB especially Rodgers gets that extra half to 1 second on the play clock.
2. Great play by Campbell. It also looked like the much maligned Savage had great coverage on the play.
3. Please don't ever tell me when Lazard doesn't play it is no big deal.
4. GPG.

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The offense for 2nd half was ****ing horrendous. Just needed an FG in the 2nd to make it not a heart attack game.
I can’t agree more. We all fell good now but you’re right. The offense the 2nd half was miserable. Let’s dissect it folks.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMGOMGOMG!!! I had this game down as a loss when it was scheduled.
Defense on both sides were fantastic, but ours was better. Happy!

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
That will not advance us to The Super Bowl if the offense goes entire half of ****** football, in the postseason.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Game started out of character with our offense coming up and down the field. Some adjustments that it ended up like everybody thought it would low scoring and defensive struggle. Very good chance of going 6 and 1 now

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That will not advance us to The Super Bowl if the offense goes entire half of ****** football, in the postseason.
I agree but give credit where it's due. Tampa has a hell of a defense and their coaches are great at adjustments.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All in all, it's a win, bad win, but a win. Not to change the subject, but is Philly the only undefeated team left?

Members online