1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Packers D will improve

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by FrankRizzo, Sep 6, 2012.

1. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,678
    http://packersinsider.com/?p=4506

Good article.
    What do you think?

Here's a sneak-peek:
    Full article here> http://packersinsider.com/?p=4506

2. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    A new season and efforts in the Spring will Spring eternal in the fall. I'm on board! Go Pack...will 4:35pm Sunday ever come?

3. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +645
    Interesting stats! Sometimes I'm amazed at the minutiae of what they look at. Hoping the rooks can make some impact, but not expecting any of them to be game changers. What they say about our ability to cause QBs to make mistakes is great, but the bottom line is they didn't pass the eye test last year. At all. Probably because a lot of the mistakes they forced were far outweighed by the mistakes they committed!

If continued focus on those things, coupled with an improvement in communication equals a vast improvement the amount of breakdowns, that's fantastic. I'm just hoping they play better! :D I mean, it can't get much worse than it was last year... right? I sure hope not.

4. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,678
    I'm excited and optimistic about the front 7, although missing Bishop hurts like hell.
    But I am really, really worried about the back end because beyond Tramon, it's shaky there at CB and I don't know what, if Woodson can hold down the back hole in base and nickel....